~Dirty Minded~

The lesson was, unpredictably, long and boring. Everyone was either sleeping, staring out the window or secretly chatting to friends. I wrote on a piece of paper throughout it all, doodling random quotes from my favourite tv shows. "Class! Why is it so dull in here? I know this isn't the most interesting thing, but you need to understand it." The teacher raised her voice, making everyone jump. I knew I was already about done with school, I just wanted to go home and sleep. "Y/N! Pass me that paper," I heard Wendy whisper from in front of me. Without hesitation, I passed her the paper and rested my head in my hands. There, I received a few glances from Jimin. 'What?' I mouthed and he pouted, inching closer. 'Baby girl, you're just pretty.'

This playboy. I tutted and turned to look back at Wendy, who was passing me back the paper. When I looked to see if she had written anything, I noticed a note. 'This lesson is boring as fuck. Oh yeah, how did it go with Jimin yesterday?' She wrote a small smirky face, which made me chuckle. 'What are you thinking? We just did the project and I sent him out,' Tapping her chair, she turned back and snatched the paper out of my grip. But it wasn't her who grabbed it, it was Jimin. 'What is this? A note you both are passing around?' He smirked, proceeding to unfold it. 'Ya, give it back!' I demanded, still whispering so the teacher didn't hear. Before I could take it back though, he turned his back to face me.

Once he looked back, a small smirk on his lips, he placed the note back down. 'Talking about me, huh? What do you mean me just did the project and sent me out? That's not what I remember..' Jimin moaned, looking at me but saying it loud enough for Wendy to hear as well. 'What? Y/N!' She whined, making a very disappointed expression. I was already done with this lesson, partly because it was so boring and because these two were ganging up on me. 'Ugh, this all so pointless.' I moaned and leaned back, folding my arms angrily. Wendy gave me one last smirk but the teacher spoke before there was anymore conversation. "Class dismissed, everyone pack up." I shoved everything away and immediately ran out the classroom.

"Wait up! Y/N!" Wendy shouted, catching up to me slowly. "What is it?" I moaned but kept my attention straight forward. "What's up with you?" She asked, linking arms with me. "I just want you to know, Jimin is an idiot. He won't get it in his head that I don't like him." We eventually arrived at the canteen and I got pulled to a table. Once I had sat down, I took the time to actually look at where I was sitting. Yoongi was smiling at me as Wendy relaxed on the other side of me. At least it wasn't Jimin, I'm more than happy. Jungkook and Taehyung sat across from us but when I saw an awfully familiar figure sit in between them, a sigh escaped my lips. "Hey guys," Jimin smirked, glancing at me. Everyone dug in to their lunch but I proceeded to day dream, like usual.

"I'm going, bye." I muttered and quickly got up, walking outside.

Jimin's Point Of View ~
I watched as Y/N left the canteen. Why was it so difficult getting her back? I've done so much and she still hates me. "Why does she keep on leaving?" Jungkook asked, pouting. "Yeah, I wonder why.." Yoongi frowned and gave me a death stare. That Yoongi can piss off, he doesn't know shit. "I'm going to go and find her." Wendy stood up and began to run back outside. While I was picking up my tray, I felt someone grab my wrist and pull me away from the canteen. Once we had slowed down though, I realised it was Yoongi. "What is it?" I asked, sternly. I hoped he would be intimidated by me but he still seemed as chill as ever. "Stop trying to get Y/N to like you again, there's no point. She's told me she doesn't like you around her, it makes Y/N uncomfortable." Yoongi groaned.

Y/N felt that way? I didn't care if I had to hang around her for the rest of my life, she will be mine again. "Well...make me." I crossed my arms, slightly leaning back. "You really are pathetic, putting yourself in front of Y/N." I felt my blood start to boil, who does this guy think he is? "If your ambition is to stop me talking to her because you're scared she will end up going out with me, it won't work. I know you like Y/N, it's fucking obvious. But I have this feeling that she'll never like you, I'm just so irresistible." Yoongi's expression changed completely. It was scary but also very amusing. "What? Boys like you don't deserve girls, so cocky and vein." He suddenly walked off.

Your Point Of View ~
"Y/N! Wait up!" I whipped my head around and saw Wendy charging towards me. "Oh, Wendy." Smiling, she placed an arm around my shoulder. "What's wrong? You've been acting strange recently.." She pouted. To be honest, there's nothing that's been making me strange. I mean, Seeing Jimin again has been a big shock and I don't particularly like it but I still have to keep my cool. The last thing I want is people knowing we went out years ago. "I'm actually okay. I think you coming to my school has made me a lot happier." Wendy grinned and dug into her bag for something. "Look what I found this morning in my loft, you look so different!" She placed a picture in my hand and my eyes widened.

It was a picture of Wendy, Jimin and I, all at the park. Although I looked so happy and I was being with Jimin, I was dying on the inside. But looking at this picture, I remember it like it was yesterday.

~~Flashback~~
Wendy linked arms with me as we skipped to the park. It was an absolutely lovely day, the sun shining brightly. Maybe June or July? I glanced back at Jimin a few times but when he smirked, my face started to heat up. "Oh, come on Jimin!" I raised my voice and he ran after us two. We all eventually arrived and I fell onto a swing, pushing backwards and forwards. But whenever I tried getting close to Jimin, he'd always shuffle away awkwardly. At first I thought it was nerves, but how could a stunning man like him be afraid of me? "Oh, let's take a picture!" Wendy smiled, pulling up her phone. As I was looking into the camera, I locked eyes with Jimin but he seemed so bored. What was wrong with him?
~~End Of Flashback~~

"Jimin looks so grumpy in this." I moaned, but got startled by a sudden voice. "Why are you talking about me? What's that?" I looked up and saw Jimin snatch the picture from my hands. I hated people looking at pictures of me from the past, but I still had a lot of pride from my transformation. "I look like a bitch, lets retake this picture someday." He muttered. I gave him a stare and continued to walk off to the sound of the bell, it was next lesson. I had physical education, which I was okay with until I remembered Jimin was in my class. I can't be arsed with that twat.

I got into some yoga pants, a sports bra and trainers. Noticing a few girls glaring at me, I didn't care. I knew I had a good body and I wanted to show it off. "Oh my god Y/N, I'm so jealous of you! Why am I not blessed with your body?" Wendy groaned and I placed an arm around her shoulder. "You're perfect, I don't know what you're on about." Everyone began to walk outside to the field, Wendy and I following behind because she forgot to put her hair up. Once we got outside, a smirk plastered on my lips. "Today we're going to be doing sprinting. Should we have the boys and girls practising together today?" The teacher asked, everyone immediately nodding. "Okay then, I'll put you into groups."

I got put with Wendy and Lisa which I didn't mind as I could be with a bitch. "Everyone stretch to your standards. Afterwards, we will begin races in your groups." The teacher added and I began to stretch out my legs.

Jimin's Point Of View ~
Why did Y/N have to dress that way? It makes me aggravated but also so turned on. "Have you seen Y/N? She's so hot." Jungkook smirked, nudging my side. "She's alright." He scoffed but I shrugged it off, I didn't want me looking thirsty as fuck (even though I was). The class was told to stretch but I couldn't take my eyes off of Y/N, I just want to protect her from all of these pervy guys. I stretched my legs out, preparing to beat everyone and look fit in front of the class.