Prologue

Hi there! I'm (Y/N), yeah the one that was on T.V. The one with the streak of (f/c) in her hair and has a (e/c) eye and the other eye is (s/f/c). That's the one!

Anyways... I've gotten enrolled in FNAF High-school. Yeah the school you passed by probably a few days ago. So.. I guess I should tell my backstory. 

So.. It all started a long, long time ago.. Actually it was two years ago.. I was famous and I absolutely hated it. I mean wouldn't it be so annoying if a person showed up to you ever second.

I planned an escape from my fame and I would live out on the streets. 

I know best plan ever!

I had been on the streets looking around for someplace to live. It was so hard though.. Everywhere there were stores.

I looked around and saw a puppy chasing a bird across the street. I tried yelling at the dog to move out of the way. It just kept chasing the bird. 

I sighed and did the dumbest/bravest thing of my life. What was the dumb/brave act I did. Well... I ran, grabbed the dog, and ran to the other side of the street.

I heard a voice come from above me. I looked up and saw a boy about my age with the dog in their arms. 

The boy extended their hand to me. I gratefully grabbed his hand, and the boy hauled me to my feet.  

I walked with the boy and learned his name, Springtrap. I knew I could trust him, so I told him my name. 

I told him everything and I mean everything.. Like my favorite color too. 

The only thing I had brought with me when I left my house was my amazing (f/c) hoodie. Why am I telling you this? My answer to you is because reasons.. No I'm kidding. I brought my hoodie to hide my (f/c) streak of hair.

Over sometime living with Springtrap I got the habit to call him either Spring or Bro. (I mostly call him Bro though.) 

I also met Spring's other friends Fox and Mangle. I really enjoy both of their company. They're so nice. Also I had figured out that they're attending FNAF High-school like I will. 

That's where my story begins

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi everyone and welcome to my remake of my other FNAFHS story. I hope this one gets as much love as my other one! So.. I guess I'll see you later! Bye!

~Crossie