Chapter 12

(Freddy's P.O.V.)

"At last we will assign instruments and voices!" I said.

'I think I finally found my place,' I thought.

"But you can not always hide what you are," He said.

"I already told you, you will not be able to ruin this, not this time!" I said

"It's a matter of time and you know, you can not control your feelings forever," He said.

"Ugh ... Leave me alone," I said.

"Freddy, your food is already done," My mom called.

"I'm coming!" I shouted back.

I grabbed my backpack and headed downstairs.

"Hello, sweetie. I see you're very happy. I see that you like your new school," My mom said.

"It's great! I think ... I think ... I'll even have friends," I said.

'And a crush,' I said in my mind.

"Well, yes ... remember to control yourself anyway, okay?" My mom told me while handing me my lunch. "By the way, have you already taken your medications?"

"Yes, mom. Like every day. Well, I'm going to school, see you," I said, putting my lunch in my backpack.

"Have a nice day. And do not get into trouble, okay?" My mom called as I left.

~Time Skip~

Me and the others all sat in the practice room.

We were finishing up assigning roles to everyone.

"Well, the time has come to assign our roles, and we have a guitarist," I pointed to Bonnie.

"That's me! He he he he he...," Bonnie said.

"And you, Chica? You already decided? What will you do?" I asked Chica.

"Yes, I know what I'm going to do! I've seen that the group is missing a bass, so I'll fill in that part," Chica repsonded.

I looked at Fox, who was picking his nose.

"Fox, have you already decided what you can do? Apart from picking your nose," I told Fox.

"Huh?" Fox said. "Well yes. I'll play the tambourine."

Fox picked up a tambourine.

"Hmm...," I said, unsure of his decision.

"Um... Fox are you sure? Look, why do not you play some basic percussion? I'm sure you'll like it," (Y/N) said as she handed Fox a triangle. "Try this out."

"Well, I guess so," Fox said, taking the triangle from (Y/N). He played a small note. "It is exactly what I was looking for."

"Good? It's not bad either. Eh...," I said.

I walked over to (Y/N) and Golden who had been speaking to each other.

"I guess it's clear that you will be the voice of the team," I told Golden.

"You can be our voice as well. A duet would be great," Golden suggested.

"Well... I can not always sing. Hey, well, I mean yes, but no, but...," I said.

"Yes Freddy, you can also be ... or not?" He taunted.

I sighed and said, "Better ... I'll go find an instrument."

I walked over to the pile of instruments in the corner of the room.

"You know that without me you will not be able to. You have to let me out!" He said.

'Never,' I thought.

"No. You will not make it. Never!" I said, accidently aloud.

"Oh? Did you say something Freddy?I couldn't hear you well from here," (Y/N) said as she looked over.

"Huh? Nothing nothing. I say I'm going to play ... eh ...," I looked around, frantic to find an instrument. I quickly grabbed the instrument closest to me.

"This instrument!" I shouted, with an unknown instrument in my hand.

"Oh, no. That is mine. I got it from (Y/N)," Fox said as he put the instrument, which I now knew was his triangle, in his arms, protectively.

"Um... ejeje...Okay then..," I looked around and grabbed a guitar. "How about this one?"

"Oh, yes! Second guitar, that's great. The truth is that we need a second guitar in the team, because yes, I know we have Bonnie but....," Chica rambled.

"It's a matter of time and you know... You will not be able to control your body for much longer," He told me.

'Ugh...Leave me alone!' I told him in my mind.

"Now that everyone had their instruments, what song are you all going to practice?" (Y/N) asked.