Chapter 4

"Hi, (Y/N) let me introduce you to the band." Chica said.

"This is Bonnie." She pointed to the purple haired boy.

"Foxy." She gestured to the red haired boy.

"Freddy." She pointed to the brunette boy.

"Nice to meet you all." I said nicely.

The boys responded with 'You too' and they had pink tinting their cheeks when they spoke.

I sighed happily and thought about what had happened to me today.

I had earned five new friends and I got my favorite food today, PUDDING!

I smiled. 'I love my life! I wish it could be like this forever. No worries. No need to hide.' I sighed happily again when I heard a door open.

I looked over and saw a boy about our age.

'He looks familiar.' I thought.

"Where did he come from?" Fox asked.

We all just shrugged.

"I couldn't help, but overheard that you guys have a band? If you do I would love to join." The boy said.

'Is he.. Golden Boy.' I remembered before I ran away, my parents were talking about partnering up with someone named Golden Boy.

I spoke up. "Yes. They have made a band," I pointed to Chica, Freddy, Fox, and Bonnie. "I'm sure they would love you joining." I continued.

"Yeah actually.. We wanted another member." Chica added.

"Well I guess should introduce you to the band," Chica pointed to each boy saying their names. "Freddy, Fox, Bonnie, and I'm Chica."

"I go by Golden Boy at school, but you can call me Golden." Golden said.

Golden looked over at me. "And you are?" He asked.

"I'm (Y/N)." I answered.

"Beautiful name." Golden kissed my hand.

Fox pushed me behind me.

"We don't need your help." Fox said.