Chapter 10

(Bon's P.O.V.)
"Bon, you've been days without reacting. I don't think you should take that battle so seriously. You are very good, I know it. Are you going to be okay?" Joy said, breaking me away from my flashback.

"Huh? No, I am not ok. Well ... this never happened to me. I have always won all the battles," I said as I fell on my back.

'Until (Y/N) came back,' I thought.

"But this is not going to stay like this! I just have to practice more," I said.

"Yes! Well said! The Toys will always win!" Joy said while hugging me

"Well, I'll go to the music room to practice," I said and Joy let go of me.

"Okay! See you there!" Joy said as I left.

I started walking towards the music room, until I saw that (Y/N) was reading something upside down.

I stopped and my cheeks began to became warm and red.

'But what !? What's happening to me? Why can't I move? Agh!' I thought.

"Hmm?" (Y/N) said as she slowly turned her eyes to me.

I quickly hid in a bush.

"Ah! That was close!" I said and left the bush.

((Y/N)'s P.O.V.)

"(Y/N)! I've looked for you everywhere! What are you doing here?" Freddy asked.

"I'm here to find my new teacher," I said.

"You're still hung up on that? How many times do we have to tell you that you beat that boy from the Toys," Freddy said.

"He has to show me his moves! I finally found someone with a higher level than me," I said, getting close to Freddy's face.

"Ugh ... But you are better," Freddy said, while turning his face to look to the side.

"Shhh, Freddy. Nobody can win me after this," I said and giggled quietly to myself.

"Well ... if it's what you want, so be it," Freddy said and walked away.

(Bon's P.O.V.)

'Huh ... I hate false modesty. Without a doubt it is anger that I feel for her. Well ... I'll better go find another place to practice,' I thought.

For the next few days, I avoided (Y/N).

I was sitting in a tree, thinking.

"Without a doubt, she won't find me here," I thought.

All of a sudden, (Y/N)'s face pops out in front of me.

"Ahh!" I shouted.

"At last I find you! Wow! I was beginning to doubt that you were in the same school as me!" (Y/N) said and giggled to herself.

I felt myself beginning to fall, but (Y/N) grabbed my hand before I could fall.

"Be careful!" (Y/N) said.

'What's wrong? I can't move again. Could it be that I know I can't challenge her yet because she would beat me? Or do I simply respect her? But at the same time her eyes bother me.' I thought and I looked at (Y/N). 'That look!'

"So ... do you accept? It would be very fun to practice together," (Y/N) said.

I let go of (Y/N)'s hand and said, "What's wrong with you?! Practice with you?"

I fell down and I mumbled, "Ouch."

"Are you okay?" (Y/N) asked from the tree.

"It's a joke, right? We are e-e-enemies. Has no sense," I said.

"Hmm ... you're right. But what does it matter?" (Y/N) said.

"Besides you ... you... you bother me a lot!" I said.

"Yes, I sometimes cause that problem. But let's try it!" (Y/N) jumped from the tree and landed on her feet. "I'll wait for you tomorrow at the park. Okay?"

Once (Y/N) finished speaking, she left.

"Why?! Why in the world did I freeze in front her?!" I hit the tree in rage. "Ugh ..." 

I looked down at my hand it saw it was bleeding.

"What I was missing ... This can not be!" I said.

"What can not be?" I heard a voice behind me ask.

I turned around and saw Mangle.

"Oh? Nothing nothing," I lied.

Mangle noticed my bleeding hand and said, "That wound can cost us the battle. Do not hurt yourself again, please."

"Yes ... It was ... It was unintentional. I am sorry," I said.

"Come, let's practice. I know you can beat (Y/N). You have always achieved everything you set out to do," Mangle said.

"I'm here! I brought some things that will surely help you improve, Bon!" Joy said as she ran up to me and Mangle.

I hugged them both and said, "Thanks, girls. I don't know what I would do without you."

"Agh ... we have to hurry, because "he" has already found out what happened. He will not be happy about the possibility of us losing," Mangle said.