Chapter 1

"BEEP...BEEEP..BEE-", my hand slams on the alarm immediately stoping the annoying sound. I stretch my arms above my head, yawn, then rub the sleep from my eyes. I push off the comforter and head to the bathroom across from my room. I grab my toothbrush put some toothpaste on it and proceed to brush my teeth. After Spitting out the toothpaste that was in mouth I look at my self in the mirror. "Dang....I look like shit", I think to myself,"But that is my last concern today is the day I've been waiting for the  entrance exams!". With new found excitement I run back to my room and get dressed in some black adiddas shorts and a purple tank top. Then I grab my black and white adiddas shoes  and run down the stairs to the kitchen. As I'm running to the fridge I accidentally bump into my tired mom. Her tired eyes quickly raise up to me in slight worry, " Woah..what's with the rush hun?". I grab an apple from the fridge and a water bottle then look over at her, " Mom remember?..Entrance exams?". Her eyes widen and she gasps, " Oh my god I completely forgot  shit...do you have everything? Do you need a ride? Make sure you bring a wate-". I smile and lift up my water bottle," I got it mom don't worry, but I've got to go or I'll be late love you!". I quickly give her a hug and rush out the door as fast as I can to UA High School.  Today was the day I start on the path to make my dreams come true!

A/N-  There it is guys the long awaited First chapter to my first Katsuki Bakugou story. Hope you guys enjoyed it and hopefully my lazy butt will actually update lol. See ya guys later
- Skylar ❤️