Chapter 3

As I run in I look to my left and see a two point robot. I smirk and start running towards it ready to gain a crap ton of points. That was until the angry slime boi ran in front of me, " Not so fast bitch this one is mine!!!!", he yells. I stop for a second a little surprised until an idea pops into my mind. I quickly start running towards the boi and jump to land on his shoulder but right before I land I use my quirk to turn small. After that a jump into the robot and pull out some of the wires. The robot then falls completely broken. I jump out and turn back to normal size. I look back to see slime boi with an angry and slightly shocked face. " If you really want to be number one I recommend you stop staring and get to work", I laugh at him. He blinks then flips me off and runs off to get points. ' Jeez that boy is really something...I kinda hope he passes the exam so I can mess with him more', I think to myself. I soon get to work and start getting points left to right. At the end of the exam I think I scored at least 60 points. " That's gotta be enough to get me in!", I say clinching my fist.
Looking around the arena I see other potential students breathing hard and sweating, obviously out of breath from the hard work they just put in. Looking around some more I smile as I see a clump of explosive blonde hair. I smirk and start running over to him, ready to tease him even more.
"Hey Slime Boi!! How did you do??", I call as a run up to him. His slightly calm expression immediately changes to a pissed off one.
"You know I have a name right?!", he yells at me. I giggle at him and his anger issues and ask, " I think I kind of prefer slime boi not gonna lie, but what is your name then?". I look up at him with a smile. His angry expression stays there, but I noticed a little bit of red adorning his cheeks. " My name is Bakugou Katsuki ya better remember it!", he yells...again. I roll my eyes and say, " Do you really have to yell at everything Bakugou?". He looks confused for a second, " Well..no..but.. you know what shut up!!", he shouts. I laugh at his antic again and he yells, " and also can you stop laughing at me!!!". I giggle even harder and say, " well sorry you are just kind of adorable in a angry Pomeranian type of way..". His eyes widened and his face gets all red. He back away from me and shouts, " um..um.. fuck you I'm out of here!!!!". He then turns around and runs always. ' Hmm did I offend him..?..Well at least I had a good time hopefully I will see him class. That is if I make it into the school..' I think to myself. I sigh, hoping for the best, and make my way back home. Today has been a pretty good day if I do say so myself. Looking up at the sky I smile looking forward to the future to come!

A/N - Hey guys! New update I hope you like it!!