Y/N's character/ I NEED HELP

Okay just so you guys know I'm kinda basing Y/N after my Oc, so she is going to be a lot like me! If you don't like that feel free to tell me and I might change a few things up.  Now that that's explained let's get onto the character..!

Name: Y/N
Age: 16
Quirk: Minimize
Y/N has the ability to become extremely small while  having twice the strength she had when she was big.
                                                    Weaknesses: She can change from big to small almost instantly however the more she does it the more tired she gets. Also unlike her strength her speed does not stay with her when she is small.

Costume: Now this is the part I need help with...I can't seem to think of a costume for her! So I would really appreciate it if you guys could me some ideas! It would also be awesome if you could draw me something:)!!

Family: The only family Y/N has is her mother. Her father left her when she was really young and it has just been her and her mother for long time.

Personality: Y/N loves to joke around and have fun but when push comes to shove she will do what she needs to do in order to save people. She is smart and cunning but can sometimes have a short temper. She loves animals and playing games.

Favorite Food: When it comes to food Y/N is kind of every where. She loves spicy food and puts hot sauce on practically anything; however, she also loves sweets especially chocolate.

Hobbies: Swimming, cooking, playing video/board games, and anything adventurous. Ex: Amusement Parks, bungee jumping, rock climbing, sky diving, etc.

And that's Y/N for you!! If you like her please tell me in the comments!! Also if you have any ideas or drawings for her costume feel free to dm me or put it in the comments! Thank you for reading and I should be posting chapter 2 soon!!