PART 2 WDW (EMILIO is here)yay

PREVIOUSLY ON THE FALLING WITH THE MARTINEZ TWINS-YOU WERE TALKING WITH DANIEL FOR A BIT WITH DANIEL AND FELL ASLEEP-ON WITH THE STORY:):):):)
Not going to lie I slept pretty good last night you got up and took a shower and brushed your teeth.Then you changed into this

(Exept for the sighn)You then walked downstairsSo you just made breakfeast you made pancakes for everyone and put wipe cream on the top of the pancake You also made breakfeast for yourself

You then walked downstairs
So you just made breakfeast you made pancakes for everyone and put wipe cream on the top of the pancake You also made breakfeast for yourself.Then I heard a voice from upstairs.
?????:I smell pancakes(it was corbyn I could tell by the voice)
You:come down if you want some (you said yelling from downstairs and putting the plates down on the table)
The boys came and they were all shirtless and with messy hair I blushed but they didn't notice.They sat in there seat and you sat next to Daniel.
You:boys be careful because it's hot
Zach:pft,cant be that hot(he took a bite and this is what happended)
Warning bad word coming bruhhhh
Zach:holy $#!+ it's f_(k!_g hot (he said running to the trash spitting it out in the trash and washing his mouth the whole time we were just laughing)
Zach:what the f_(k (he said sitting back down)
You:I warned you
Then they all got ready for the day
They all finished and so did you ,you washed the dishes and went to your room and Jack came came in to tell you something...
EMILIOS POV
I did not sleep at all last night ok I slept like 4 minutes but thats is it though I checked in y/ns room still not there.Sigh*I closed her door and went to talk to Tessa if she knew where y/n was I went in Tessa room this is what happened.)
Tessa:Emilio what's wrong your eyes there red (she said getting up from her bed)
You:Tessa I was wondering if you knew were y/n is I cant find her(I could tell Tessa really cared.)
Tessa:no I don't know were she is
I walked outside closed Tessa door and went to Ericas room I got the same answer.so i decided to go to Starbucks I changed and took a shower and all that.
BACK TO YOUR POV
This is what  Jack wanted
Jack:do you want to go to Starbucks
You:sure I have nothing better to do
You two went downstairs were everyone was
You walked up to jonah and said this
You:jonah what if my boyfriend is there(you said boyfriend because he didn't know emilios name.)
Jonah:well like we said in our song "Nobody Gotta Know"
You:like you said in your other song "perfect"(the boys were looking at you like if it was a rap battle or something)
Jack:ok enough of this nonsense let's just go
We left the house and got a uber then we got there .Then we went to go order
You:I'll pay (you said getting the card Logan gave you)
Wdw:no we'll pay
You:omg please don't start a scene
Wdw:we won't if we pay
You:fine -_- (you said putting the card in your purse)
They called your order and when you got out in the corner of your eye you saw someone and you gasp corbyn heard you and looked at what you were looking at of course you guessed it,it was emilio.Emilio came up to y'all but he didn't see you because the boys were blocking you I saw his eyes red was he crying I wanted to hug him so bad but Jack covered my mouth so I couldn't talk or scream and he grabbed me.but I heard him talking to them
Emilio:have any of you guys seen this girl she's 18 years old and she's kind of short apart of team 10 and is Logan and Jake Paul's sister(btw Jack was hiding with you and grabbing you because Emilio knew who he was but he didn't know the rest of the why don't we boys.)
Wdw;no we don't know her
Emilio:omg I need to (he ran off so you COULNT hear what he was saying the rest of the sentence)
TO BE CONTINUED WORD BANK *666*YES I DID THAT ON PORPUSE Ps sorry for not posting as much