Why me *little dirty*

PREVIOUSLY ON FALLING WITH THE MARTINEZ TWINS-I WAS GOING TO MEAT UP WITH A FRIEND-ON WITH THE STORY
(Listen to the  music it got stuck in my head for like a week😂😂)

I texted her and she said that she moved to Florida so we couldn't meat sadly.I still have more friends. I fall asleep.I change into this

I hear a knock on the door
You:come in *i yell*

Ivan:hey y/n I heard what happened with you and Emilio.

You:Ivan if you're  going to talk about him get out of my room.

Ivan:No but what I did come here to do is- *he smashed into my lips*

You: Ivan Stop you did this before *pulled him away but he was to strong*

You didn't kiss back but all you were thinking about is Emilio.

Ivan:kiss back or something will happen to Emilio.

I started to kiss back because I didn't want nothing to happen to Emilio.

Ivan:that's what I thought now if you tell anyone this happen you know what happens to Emilio.

Ivan:now jump.

You:no no no kissing you is enough.

Ivan:Emilio...

When he said that you ran out of the room and no one was there.everyone was in a photoshoot exept ivan for some reason.You run downstairs but Ivan catches up to you.

You start to cry...😢

You: Why me

Ivan:baby you can't  escape from me

You:Please Ivan...

Ivan:Sorry can't do*Ivan carrys you upstairs and lays you on your bed.*your just in tears not knowing what to do*

A LITTLE DIRTY

Ivan:stay calm this will only hurt a little*and u know exactly what he means*

You:Please Ivan Don't do this I really like Emilio *you say still in tears*

Ivan:Sorry baby girl I love you to much*he was also on top of you btw*

He tries to take of your pants but you kick him.He smashes his lips into yours and this time he does it rough.I kiss back because all I think about is Emilio and how much I care about him and stuff I really love Emilio but I need to do this so he won't get hurt.He trys again to take of my clothes but I don't want to lose my virginity on him because I know he will not take it easy even though I tell him to.

Ivan:come on babe I know u want me inside of you.*in my head I think god dang he's fucking horny ass hell😂*

You:Ivan no I don't I don't want u.

Ivan:baby come on Emilio won't know anything happend.

*He started to suck on your neck and left a hickey and you couldn't push him of because he was to strong*

You:Ivan please don't do this I'm begging you.

Ivan:Aww look you're crying I don't give a damn.

You:Ivan please dont do this to me I'm virgin.

Ivan:better I can take your virginity.

*Ivan takes of your Shirt as your still in tears crying for someone to help but every time you said help Ivan would just kiss you.

Ivan tried to take off your pants and u kicked again.You could tell that if you didn't do that he was going to go hard on you and it would hurt so bad.And that he is not a virgin because he knows his ways of how to do stuff but either way I don't want to lose it to him at all.

Then I hear a knock on the door

TO BE CONTINUED

ALRIGHTY SO HOW YALL BEEN GOOD BAD ALRIGHT.NOW IM SO SORRY THAT I AM NOT UPDATING ITS RATHER SCHOOL BUSY OR IDK BUT IM THINKING OF ENDING THIS STORY SHOULD I END IT SOON.ANYWHO FOR NOW WHO KNOCKED ON THE DOOR CHAD,EMILIO,JAKE,LOGAN,WHY DONT WE,NO ONE KNOWS FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.....AND ALSO STAY BLESSED MY PEEPS YO ALSO SHOUTOUT TO LOGA ITS HIS BDAY TODAY 👏👏