years later.....

PREVIOUSLY ON FALLING WITH THE MARTINEZ TWINS-SO I FOUND OUT THAT EMILIO PAST AWAY-ON WITN THE STORY

It was Emilios birthday and Ashley wanted to visit him as WELL.

(A/n IM NOT that stupid and I know Emilio isn't dead but for the sake of this story just let it be thank u and also listen to the sad song on the top it will make it more dramatic)

We went and she talked to him as if he could see him

ASHLEYS POV

Ashley:it's been a 3 years daddy I really really  miss you. We ate your favorite dinner even if i dont like carrots Mom told me you're in a nice place called um what is it again mommy.

Y/n:heaven*mommy strats to tear up*

Ashley:mommy don't start to cry he's right here

Y/n:he's in heaven you can't see him all the way over there

Ashley:he says he misses you he's right next to you

Y/n:he's not there honey

Ashley:yes he is u just-just u can't see him I guess he says he misses you and your kisses. kisses are yucky,

Y/n:tell him I love him

Ashley:daddy mommy says she woves you

Y/n thinks to herself *maybe she isn't lieing because should start laughing by now*

Ashley:he says he loves you back and he also says that he's going to watch over us in a amazing place called heaven like I said.

Play it It will make it more dramatic

YOUR POV

It is kinda weird how she can see him but that's something that Emilio would say.

You:come on it's time to go.*you said grabbing Ashley hand*

Ash:bye daddy*she said waving back at the grave*

2 YEARS LATER
ASHLEYS POV

We come back to the here and Ashley says

Ashley:hey daddy I learned my alphabet it's a b c d e f g h I j k l m n o p and so on.

Ashley:mommy says you're still in heaven but I know it's amazing up there.

Ashley:I go to a place called um kinder I like it there I have lots of friends there like uh I forgot their names but I still have some.

Mommy:hey honey I love you so much and I'll never forget you.

Mommy:Honey everyone misses you I just want u to know that I love u no matter what

5 YEARS LATER

(STILL ASHLEYS POV)

Ashley:hey dad I miss you I'm 10 now and I'm in 5th grade my birthday is coming and I hope you're there.i know how to do math science and everything I love you so much.mom told me everything that happend and she said it was for the best and we still look out for each other.

5 YEARS LATER

ashley:hey dad I-i have a boyfriend now I hope u don't mind mom said that when she was 15 she had a boyfriend . i started to play soccer mom says that u always wanted a little girl play soccer.*I start to tear up*

Ashley:mom always told me that u also played soccer and that u wanted  to teach me.

Ash:I miss you a lot mom says I would come a lot to your grave as well.Now I know a lot now like a lot I have a husband he couldn't come because he needed to take care of his mom.

5 YEARS LATER

Ash:hey dad you have 3 grandchildren 2 boys and 1 girl.they boys are twins and the girl looks like me.The boys are older than the gurl mom past away a couple weeks ago and she said when she past away that she will be up there with you so hello mom this also goes out to you.

THE END.......

No  my god I cried even writing this well sucyour tears up because there is a new book coming up the next chapter is just updates about the  NEW book WHO  do u think it's going to be about yo I'm sorry it had to end like this but yup it happens so who do u think the next book is going to be about comment down below and the last one STAY BLESSED MY PEEPS YEET.Coment down below who u think it the NEW book is going to be about and I'll update one last chapter on this book but just about the NEW book I hope u guess it right good luck guessing.