Emilio...

PREVIOUSLY ON FALLING WITH THE MARTINEZ TWINS-SOMEONE KNOCKED ON THE DOOR WHILE IVAN GAVE U A HICKEY-ON WITH THE STORY:)

Ivan quickly got of you and he said

Ivan:don't say Shit y/n or Emilio*you just say ok but really scared.*

You go into the restroom so who ever is at the door cant see me crying.And to mix my makeup because it's all over your face.You look in the mirror and saw the hickey that Ivan had left.Fuck you said to yourself so you just covered it with some makeup.And u could hardly see it.

IVANS POV

I open the door and see it's Emilio.

Emilio:what are you doing in y/n's room?

Ivan:just talking what's up.

Emilio:Well I needed to talk with her

Ivan:ok she's in the restroom*I leave the room*

BACK TO YOUR POV

I get out to see Emilio on my bed.

You:hey Emilio...

Emilio:Hi I wanted to talk with you

You:yeah I needed to talk with you to*you sat next to Emilio on the bed*

Emilio:you go first

You: I'm so sorry Emilio I didn't mean to kiss Zach. I really didn't mean to. Can we please get back on track I really really miss you so much.

Emilio:I was going to say the same saw it not the Zach part.and yes we can get back together .* I get up and give him a big hug.*I also remembered the hickey of course Ivan had to leave one on my neck on and on my chest 2 On my chest like WTF?*

Emilio:I missed u so much even though it was for like a day either way I still missed you.

I saw Ivan looking at u and Emilio.like if he was a stalker or something.And I pull away from the hug.And I saw Ivan go to his room.You act worried and Emilio noticed.

Emilio:y/n what's wrong you seem worried*he looks at me*

You:Nothing it's um I'm fine.

Emilio:if u say so*he says with a sigh*

You just say silence because u don't want to make a big deal about it. And arguing about it.
Emilio gets out of the room and Ivan comes right in.(😂😂A/nThat's what she said😏)

Ivan:I'm g

Ivan:I'm glad u didn't tell Emilio now to finish what we started.*he locked the door*

You:come on Ivan not this again I don't want to lose it to u.because it makes it even worse.
Let's finish it another day because everyone is in the house and if I moan which I'm not.
*you said another day because and other day your going to Ohio with Jake and Logan to visit mom and dad*

Ivan:fine...*Ivan unlocked your door and he left the room*

You:yesss.

You got in the shower and locked the door.So that Ivan or anyone cant come in.When I was done I go to sleep because it was 1:54god damn I was in the shower for a long time.

TO BE CONTINUED

YO IM SORRY THAT I DIDNT POST FOR THAT LONG ITS CAUSE MY MOM TOOK AWAY MY PHONE SO THEN I@ COULNT POST ANYTHING SO YEAH AND ALSO....STAY BLESSED MY PEEPS