Chapter 6

"How are you, Naruto?" I asked silently, sitting down next to him on the bench.

He turned to me, his tear-stained face boiling red and his eyes as big as saucers. "How do you think?" he snapped. "I just lost the only parent figure I've ever had! The only thing remotely related to me is gone! Rotting away at the bottom of a sea far away! I just lost my godfather!" he yelled, jumping up.

"Our godfather" I replied in a small voice, kicking the dirt with my black sandals.

He seemed to calm down a bit. "What?"

"I am saying that he was our godfather" I repeated, a little bit louder.

The blond didn't seem to get it. "How the hell is that possible?" he yelled suddenly.

"We're siblings, you halfwit!" I yelled back.

That shut him up. "What?" he sighed.

"We're siblings. I found the files of our parents: Uzumaki Kushina and Namikaze Minato. Tsunade and Jirayia both confirmed that they were my parents, as well as yours. We're twins, Naruto" I sighed at the last part.

He seemed to take in the information, as his blue eyes darkened and his face became pensive.

"How long have you known this?" he finally asked.

"Since about ten hours after I first arrived" I replied quietly.

His face became beet root red as he snapped angrily again. "You've known of this for what, two months now, and yet, no one seemed to care that maybe I wanted to know that I have a sister!" his chakra started to boil and the whisker marks on his cheeks started to grow wider and darker. "Maybe I wanted to know that after sixteen years of growing up alone, I still had someone of my own flesh and blood, someone to keep me company in moments like these" his voice became a growl at the end, and orange chakra started to flow out of his pores.

His eyes became red, his pupils grew thinner and longer. From the tips of his fingers, a set of sharp claws started to grow and his canines morphed into fangs. He jumped to attack, blinded by his grief and rage, but I managed to jump from the bench just in time. Midair, Kuronuma took over my arms, shrouding them in black chakra. Naruto jumped after me, the remains of the destroyed bench scattered across the green grass and grey pavement. His enraged arms caught me by my legs and pulled me back to the ground, slamming me onto the pavement, leaving a small crater behind me. He proceeded to punch me while I was down, but I caught his fist and drove it away from my head. I then grabbed his head and knocked back the dangerous chakra. As Kurama retreated, I sat up and pushed Naruto down, keeping my foot on his chest.

"This is exactly why Tsunade forbade me to tell you!" I yelled at him, while he slammed his head onto the concrete and covered his eyes with his forearm. "You can't control Kurama, not yet! You would have gone on a rampage, a killing spree across the village, if someone else was to tell you" I grabbed him and pulled him up.

As he sat up, I turned to leave, but I stumbled, as a sharp pain went through my ankles and I felt my skin grow tighter. Looking down, I saw my pants burned and my skin marked my claws and second degree burns. I shrugged it off and tried to take another step, but my ankle gave in and I fell to my knees.

Naruto yelped. He helped me up and jumped with me from rooftop to rooftop, until we reached the hospital. He rushed me inside, taking me to Sakura, who started to mended my wounds without asking any questions.

"I'm so sorry, Naoto" the blond kept mumbling, pacing around the room.

Sakura raised an eyebrow. "You did this, Naruto?" she questioned. "Did you just decide to dip her feet into frying oil, or what?" then she probably noticed the claw marks on the back of my legs. "Did you go ape shit on a fellow shinobi, you dimwit?"