☾ 5 ☽ - Confined

••━━━━━━━━━━••●••━━━━━━━━━••

"My little brother is as hot-headed as always, Hehehe," said Laito teasingly.

Subaru whirled his head around to glare into Laito's eyes with a scowl at inhuman speed. "Shut up, you stupid man whore! I don't associate myself with the likes of you," Subaru sneered.

"You're starting to get on my nerves," Kanato said firmly. "If you don't stop talking about useless things, I'll cut you to pieces," he fumed.

"Heh shut up pipsqueak you can't even reach me," Subaru retorted.

Kanato grumbled under his breath. Then he gave a sweet smile towards his teddy, raising it up to converse like a real person. "Teddy, don't worry about him, we'll torment him later."

'Um okay, I guess that's normal around here? His mood switched in nearly an instant.'

"Tch, whatever." Subaru said then turned to look at you with his eyebrows furrowed and fists clenched, "You'll be sorry you ever insulted me by the time I'm done with you." He threatened with a scowl.

Slightly panicking you take a step back away from the seething male in front of you, feeling like a rabbit being cornered by a wolf staring into his piercing scarlet red eyes. You decide to break the connection and scan the room to try and find a door you can run too if need be and slowly made your way over walking backwards.

"Ahem,"

The silence was interrupted by Reiji's voice and your life was spared, for now. Reiji crossed his arms and adjusted his glasses. "While I agree that this girl needs to be disciplined we need to set things straight for our guest to avoid any more unnecessary questions," He scolded.

"Hmpf, fine but I won't go easy on her," Subaru stated then his eyes darkened, "Not even if she begs me to stop."

You flinch at Subaru's cold words and your heart accelerated, but agreed with Reiji, you don't want to think about the terrible things he could do.

"Well then, I'm sure you've had enough nap time you deadbeat, why don't you explain the situation to our guest?" Reiji said looking towards a lounge where a male now occupies with his eyes closed. "You being the first born I'm sure even you could manage a simple task," he jeered.

'Great another weirdo, at least this guy has his priorities straight. Sleep is life.'

On closer inspection, the young man has slightly curled blond hair. Along with what looks like an MP3 player attached to wire around his neck, and with earphones in his ears. He was wearing a black jacket draped over his shoulders with a beige sweater with a slightly unbuttoned white shirt and was wearing the same black uniform pants and brown dress shoes like the other males.

'Why don't these people change into more comfy clothes when they get home?'

He grunts in reply and doesn't move an inch as he explains, "This girl is here because that guy wants to discuss with her about why she didn't go to that boring ball that we hosted,"

"Yes well, he can't exactly meet with her because he is abroad at the moment, which is why you must stay until he returns," Reiji interjected, "as it is in a matter of the utmost importance that you meet with him, especially regarding your family's relationship with ours." He finished.

'Those two don't seem like they get along with each other.'

"Oh and he also specifically said not to kill her," The blonde haired male added with his eyes still closed.