☾ 3 ☽ - New Surroundings

••━━━━━━━━━━••●••━━━━━━━━━••

"So this is the foolish girl who didn't attend, how utterly pointless of us to send her an invitation," The bespectacled man said in annoyance whilst standing over the bed.

"I'm sure Yours Truly could've made her come." The red-haired male said with a smirk that radiated cockiness as he sat on the right side of the girl.

"Tch, if I were her I would've skipped as well," The albino haired male commented and glanced off to the side frowning while leaning against the wall.

"We could've eaten sweets together right teddy?" The purple-haired boy said to his stuffed companion, sitting at the end of the bed.

"The ball would've been extra entertaining with more lovely ladies," The fedora-wearing male stated, a small smile pulling at the end of his mouth licking his lips, sitting on the left side of the girl.

"I'm told her blood shouldn't disappoint our tastes." The blonde-haired male stated, sitting on the desk chair in the room looking like he will nod off at any second.

In turn, the males all licked their fangs as their eyes gleamed in the darkness with the girl sleeping blissfully unaware of the danger that awaits her when she wakes up.

◦◦◦

Your eyes fluttered open expecting to wake up in the comfort of your room but the feeling vanished instantly. You slowly sat up into a sitting position on the bed, your eyes clouded with confusion. A single thought ran through your mind.

'This isn't my room.'

The pink cotton drapes over the bed made that clear, you looked down at the bed covers over your body and they were magenta pink. In fact the whole room was a pink and purple filled palette.

'Where the hell am I?'

You peered down at your clothes your glorious pyjamas were now replaced with a light pink almost white nightdress that reached your knees with frills decorating the ends of the arms and bottom.

Your arms clasped around your chest, worry filled your stomach. Not at all pleased by the boundaries that have been crossed you removed yourself from the comfort of the bed. You examine the rest of the room and find that there is a medium sized dark brown coloured dresser, a light lavender fireplace and various other lavish decorative items. An oldfashioned clock catches your eye, it reads 6:38 whether its pm or am you wouldn't have a clue.

You decided that your best course of action was to either find out why you were brought here or escape as soon as possible. As you were about to turn the handle to the door you determined that making minimal noise would probably be best.

As the door creaked open you survey the area and conclude that it's deserted for now. In contrast to the brightly decorated room, the hallways were dark and gothic with dimly lit candles creating an eerie atmosphere. You involuntarily shivered but pushed yourself to step out from the room into the unknown corridor.

While you navigated your way through the house you quickly realised this definitely wasn't just a 'house'. The corridors seemed to have no end in sight. Your eyes caught sight of a window frame with closed curtains and gazed out at the huge exterior decorated with a fountain and rose gardens under the faint crescent moonlight.

'It's a freaking mansion!'

You placed your hands on the window to get a better look but realised that you need to continue on. 'This would usually be in the back yard of most estates so if I'm here the entrance should hopefully be the opposite way.'

'How long have I been asleep for anyway? What if I've been asleep for days, did they use any drugs on me?' Your breathing becomes sharper your heartbeat increased just thinking about the terrible things they could've done to you while you were unconscious.

You walk quietly on your tiptoes around a corner taking deep breaths to quell your nerves your heartbeat ringing out in your head. Finally, you reach a huge staircase that leads to another corridor on the opposite side that has a huge red carpet placed on the ground along with a huge golden chandelier. You look ahead and spot a huge chocolate brown coloured door.

'Hmm chocolate, now I'm hungry.'

You make your way down the steps at a normal pace and pause to think. 'Okay if I'm on the ground floor hopefully that means the big door is an exit, it being in the centre and all.'

When you reach the bottom something green catches your eye. You turn to face a room that has a pine green couch and a person sleeping. You freeze in your tracks not wanting to awaken one of the potential kidnappers but curiosity got the best of you.

'I mean if I at least see one of the kidnappers faces I can probably sue them for taking me against my will.'

You creep closer to the sleeping figure and study him. He looked to be a slender young man with unruly, reddish-coloured hair spiked at the ends and a fair complexion. He also wears a black stud on his right ear. As for his clothes, they looked to be a school uniform worn in one of the most peculiar ways I've ever seen. He was dressed in a black blazer with an unbuttoned white shirt with an undone red tie around his neck and the right collar of the shirt. He wore black pants with the right leg rolled up to his knees, and a pair of red and black sneakers.

Satisfied with your inspection you turn to head to the door when suddenly your wrist is grabbed, and as fate would have it of course its the guy who was sleeping only moments ago.

Your (E/C) eyes are now met with mesmerising narrow lime green eyes and his face formed into a pleased smirk as if he's just caught a mouse.

"Where do you think you're going? You've gone ahead and woken Yours Truely up with that captivating scent," he said licking his lips.

'Well I'm screwed, no more chocolate for me.'

••━━━━━━━━━━••●••━━━━━━━━━••