Dr. Dagger

Sitting side by side with Kashuu after you finished preparing food enough for the both of you, both 'master' and 'servant' sat side by side on the roof of the Citadel.

It was from here that you could seemingly see for miles out into the Japanese wilderness, watching the world pass you and your Toudans by. Little by little, day by day. A fresh breeze carried fragrant airs to your nose, and you let out a sigh as you leaned back from your meal.

Kashuu, following your movements, did the same. "If I take a nap with Aruji, I won't get in trouble even if I'm caught, right?"

You shot him a look, laughing softly. "A nap, on the roof? What if you tumble and fall?"

Giving an airy shrug, he leaned over. "Who's to say you won't fall instead?" His arms went around you in the next moment, pulling you into him. "I suppose I should keep a watchful eye. Master won't love me if I let her get hurt."

"Aw, how could I ever not love the adorable Kashuu Kiyomitsu?" You tossed back, before bursting out laughing as his fingertips accidentally tickled your underarms.

Jolting away from him on reflex, you clamped a hand over your mouth as you began giggling. Confused, Kashuu sat up and looked at you. "Eh?"

"T-that tickled, is all." You calmed down, wiping a tear from the corner of your eye. With the next gust of wind, you sat up and looked in the direction of...yelling? Exchanging a glance with your secretary, you both reached an unspoken agreement immediately.

Scrambling across the roofs, you found yourselves looking down at Hasebe and the other Toudans gathered below. There was a mix of expressions on peoples' faces. Exhaustion, perplexity, disinterest, boredom. A few looked on with unreadable faces.

Hasebe was off in his own little world, on a rant.

Sitting back, you exchange another glance with Kashuu and the both of you share a chuckle.

Returning to your meal, you find yourself confronted with amused crimson hues. "Well, he's...dedicated?"

"Ehh, that's not cute at all. He shouldn't rant so much." Shrugging, he went back to his meal, and the two of you sat in silence.

That was, until he tried tickling you again - on purpose this time.

Your reaction was rather extreme, and it pitched you out of his grip immediately.

It also pitched you off the roof.

Cue screams.

Wandering along the veranda, you listened to Hasebe's footsteps behind you and sighed softly. He had enjoyed taking care of the personnel assignments so much, you decided to go ahead and let him take over announcing them for the past week.

Of course...he was also following you for the past week, insisting you see Yagen periodically and tending to your every ache and pain.

He wasn't allowing Kashuu anywhere near you, either. Hilarious, considering you never thought he would have the nerve to order his Aruji around.