Part 1

It was a rainy day. Kim Hyojin, a twenty three years old business man just got off his work. He decided to walk back to his apartment and leave his car in his office. He actually doesn't like to drive a car, but his circumstance left him with no choice.

He is an omega pretending to be beta. In his work field, he need to do that in order to not being look down. He scanted himself with his bestfriend, Lee Donghoon so he kind of smell like a beta.

Sometimes, when he is in heat which happen at a random time, he has to drive his car so the other can't really smell him. But now, it's already past his heat time and it's raining. So he can walk with nothing to worry about.

Little did he know, this decision lead him to a brand new life. His feet like walking in the cloud. It was a good day until he hear someone groaning in the corner of the alley behind restaurant building.

He is not really sure whether he need to check that out or leave it be so he just stood there like a weird person. Luckily, there's not so many people walking in that street since it's raining and people prefer to stay inside than outside.

After a moment of thinking, his kind heart decided to check what happened in there. He is walking toward the source of the groaning sound. The sound become clearer as he got near whatever the thing making that sound.

And at that time he can see it clearly. A pair of black eyes looking into his. Hyojin freez in the spot. That eyes getting closer. Hyojin is so sure that this time it was the owner of the eyes that walking toward him.

The dim light that illuminate the alleyway make hyojin can see the thing clearly. It was a man. Hyojin doesn't really sure about his age because he seems to be the same age with hyojin. His height around 5.8 feet, taller than hyojin. And this guy bleeding pretty much.

Hyojin can't really make out the other thing beside that but one thing for sure, the man is an alpha. Hyojin stood there with fear as he don't know what to do. An injured alpha can be pretty dangerous right, because they become hostile towards other.

But in the other hand he can't leave this man injured like this. So he reach for his phone and start calling hospital. Suddenly the man taking his phone out of his hand

"Don't. Mind you're own business"

His growl make hyojin whimper in fear.

"But you are bleeding. You need to get treatment" hyojin voice barely can be heard.

The man putting hyojin phone to his pocket and slowly walk, until hyojin back touching the wall.

"I said mind you're own business. Beside, what an omega doing in this kind of street at rainy day on top of that"

The alpha word makes hyojin head dizzy. He can't be knowing he is an omega.

"So, what are you doing in here little omega?"

To be continued