Part 4

Night time is the best time to do task and being productive. That if we don't have anything bothering our mind. After the unexpected meeting with a certain attractive alpha this afternoon, Hyojin can't focus on his job. He need to finish the business project design by the end of the week.

But Hangyeom words make him unable to get any idea out of his mind. Suddenly, he hear a loud knock on his door. It's pretty loud considering there are thunder and sound of rain.

Before he come to the front door, he grab his frying pan, in case it is a dangerous thing. As the door being opened, something fell upon him. Or to be exact, someone. Hyojin immediately know who this guy by the alluring scent emitting from him.

He tried to push him of, but what he sees next makes him do the exact opposite. There is blood everywhere. In his clothes and floor. Without saying a word, he brought Hangyeom to the living room.

The older wound opened up again and this time it looks worst. Hyojin can't hold his tears. The teardrop keep coming out from his eyes while his hand searching for first aid kit box. He got them from the top shelf and got back to Hangyeom right away.

He tried to calm himself but the tears stream down his face. With his trembling hands, he open the first aid box picking up what he need to stop the bleeding. He stitched him up. Hangyeom face look calm but his face is pale. It hurts Hyojin more.

"You look ugly, hyung. Stop crying" the first word coming up from Hangyeom mouth make he cry harder.

"You..." his word got caught up in his throat. Instead, the sound of his sniffled cry can be heard.

All of a sudden, Hyojin felt Hangyeom warm hand in the crook of his neck, pulling him down. And the next thing he know, their lips pressed against each other. The sensation is new for Hyojin, send a thousand butterflies toward his stomach. It was soft and slow, comforting in ways that word would never be.

When the tears stop, so does the kiss. Hyojin can't believe what Hangyeom just did to him. It took him a while to regain his composure and the black haired alpha took this opportunity to slowly move aside and walk toward Hyojin room.

"You. Stop right there. Explain" before Hangyeom can step inside, Hyojin voice stop him on the track. It doesn't sound like he already calm enough to talk. He keeps fidgeting in his place.

"What should I explain? The wound or the kiss?"

When he said that, Hyojin notice that Hangyeom can't stand stright. He keep pushing his hand to the wound.

"You can sit in the bed and start explaining after that. Both of it"

They stop talking until Hangyeom can sit well and he break the silence.

"I kiss you because you won't stop crying if I didn't do that. And about the wound, I got into an accident"

"You think I'll buy that cheap story coming out from your mouth? You better come up with greater lie than that"

Hangyeom sighed deeply and look Hyojin in the eyes.

"Are you sure you want to know everything tonight? You won't be able to handle it. But if you really want to know, let me stay in here"

"Huh, why should I?"

"Isn't it easier for you if we live together? It seems you worried about me, hyung. A lot"
Finished his last word, Hangyeom goes to sleeping position and close his eyes.

Dumfounded. That is the exact word describing what happen to Hyojin afterwards. But the later can't denied it. Every word the alpha said is the truth. He always have this kind of anxious feeling everytime he was far away from Hangyeom.

And the kiss. It was his first kiss. He gotta admit it was a pleasant experience. Their lips lock together, like it was made for each other. Surprisingly, Hangyeom mouth was warm. The caress of his lips softer than Hyojin expect.

'Hyojin! Let's forget about that. He kissed you because you're being a crybaby! He didn't mean anything beside that'

The night got deathly quite. The only sound that was being heard was the heavy splashing of the rain drop falling down outside. Hyojin slowly closed his eyes, letting the feeling of tiredness take over him.

"And hyung, we need a bigger bed"

It was the last thing he heard before he fell asleep.

To be continued...