Clothes

After lunch I took Aki around town to see some shops and get him some new clothes since he seemed to be getting tired of wearing my brothers old stuff. There was a nice store at the corner of the Main Street that sold reasonably priced men's clothes. It also happened to be where Kyle worked. He smiled brightly as he saw us enter the brightly lit store and cane running to wrap my chilled figure in a big hug. I could hear Aki snarl behind me but I ignored him as I greeted Kyle.
"I didn't know you guys were coming." Kyle said with a big smile. "If I did I would've asked my boss for some time off."
"I came because I knew you'd be working. I wanted to see if you could help Aki pick out some new clothes. He can't wear my brothers stuff forever after all."
Kyle looked uncertain as he gazed at the taller male behind me. Kyle was known to be gullible at times but even he knew that Aki didn't like him.
"Are you sure that's a good idea?" He asked me, the unease was very present in his eyes as his gaze shifted back and forth from me to Aki.
"He just needs some clothes." I say. Kyle rubs the back of his neck before finally agreeing to help as he led us over to a corner of the store selling long sleeved coats since the one Aki had on was obviously to small. Together, Kyle and I picked out a few coats as well as some shirts and pants and packed then into a changing room for Aki to try on. I pushed Aki into the room and closed the door and waited. After a few minutes of not hearing anything I opened the door to see Aki still fully dressed in his normal clothes staring at me confused.
"You are supposed to change clothes." I said. Aki's eyes lit up in understanding as he quickly began to strip. I quickly closed the door with a flushed face before the whole store had the chance to see the cat boy in his underwear. After a few minutes Aki opened the door and stepped out in the new clothes. I'm not going to lie, he looked really cool.
"How do I look?" He asked shyly.
"Aki you look so handsome!" I beamed. He blushed and let his gaze fall to the floor as he fiddled with his coat zipper.
"Thanks." He muttered.
"Kyle we'll take all of this. Can you ring us up?"
"Of course." He said as he instructed Aki to change back into his normal clothes and handed the garments to a coworker of his who I followed to the cash register.

Aki Pov.
I stepped out of the dressing room to see that y/n was fine and I was alone with that other guy.
"How did you like the clothes?" He asked friendly. "Our store has some pretty good stuff-"
"What is your relationship with y/n?" I asked cutting him off. He looked taken aback and confused as he averted his gaze and scratched at the back of his scalp.
"We are friends."
"Do you love her?"
"I don-"
"I love her. I think she is amazing. Her soft (h/c) hair and her sparkling (e/c) eyes. We are going to be together forever and if you get in our way I will make you regret it."
He looked at me frightened and I loved it. I loved that look of fear that made me feel powerful and dominant. He knew I was serious and he knew not to get in my way.
I put on a smile as I saw y/n approach us with two heavy bags in her hands. I quickly took the bags from her and wrapped my arm around her shoulder as I pulled her close to me.
"Thank you master~" I said with a smile as I snuggled my face into her neck all the while sending menacing glares towards Kyle who stood there shocked and speechless. Y/n didn't seem to notice the tense atmosphere as she took me by the hand and started leading me out of the store.
"Thanks for the help Kyle. I'll see you soon." She called out over her shoulder as we stepped back out into the snow scattered streets.