one

The amount of illicit material hidden underneath Mira's bed was overwhelming but the amount of time Mira had spent in lockup would explain the situation

The amount of illicit material hidden underneath Mira's bed was overwhelming but the amount of time Mira had spent in lockup would explain the situation. Anything you need - Mira had, whether it was a prison shank to marijuana the guards never understood how everything was smuggled in and out of the skybox but Mira had connections everywhere; in the council, in the guard and amongst the prisoners.

Turns out when you get friendly with certain important people in the hierarchy you get certain perks such as no one noticing if your pockets are fuller than they were when you went into the visiting station. Under no account was Mira classed as privileged she had no freedom to lose whereas everyone else had freedom at some point in their life at least in her mind.

Mira was organizing  her stash - what should she keep on her and what she should leave behind so far she has already hidden the remaining drugs on her body - when heavy footsteps were sounding outside her cell, swiftly but silently shoving the last few weapons in her pockets she stood up and faced the wall as the door was swung opened.

Still sat crossed legged on the floor she glanced at the new arrivals slyly out the corner of her eyes - not making any effort to move for them. Mira was what she liked to call a high maintenance prisoner meaning she's not going to do shit for no one if they want something they have to do it themselves.

"I know the drill 'Prisoner 137 face the wall'" she grinned as she mimicked the guards protocol response; in no way was she worried - death didn't scare her and she knew that was what's coming. The Ark pretended they kept their council in a tight circle but Mira infiltrated that years ago - the minute she met councilwoman Abbey. Protection of her daughter in lockup for insider secrets of the council seemed like a fair trade.

She knew all about the demand for oxygen, hell she knew every secret of the ark and she hadn't even stepped foot on it; people in lockup rarely had money so most paid her in secrets or information she could use to her advantage. Her mind was full of them - she knew of Shumway's antics, she knew of certain councilmen's affairs yet she did nothing about it - it wasn't her place until it provided benefit to her.

"Prisoner 137 may I remind you to shut up?" The guard questioned a smirk dancing on his lips, he had been assigned to Mira since he first became a guard so he was very used to her antics and didn't mind the amount of cheek she showed - he could almost say they were friends if it wasn't for the fact that they would be separated at some point in the future, "They're sending everyone to the ground, a test trial set by the council - I just need to get you to the dropship."

"Oh I know Miles - I've known for time don't even worry about it," she smiled reaching over for the metal cuff and clipping it around her wrist hardly flinching as it broke her skin; she might as well speed up the process it's going to happen anyway. Mira had been planning this trip to Earth the minute she found out about it; she was ready.

It shouldn't come to a surprise to Miles that she knew, she was after all the most knowledgeable person on the arc but that didn't stop the guard gaping at the pint-sized girl in front of him, it took a minute before he moved from his position in the doorframe blocking the view of the prisoners being moved out of lockup, some struggling some being compliant only one appeared unconscious.