six

The mayhem started with an angry blonde princess, who thought it would be a reasonable idea to confront John Murphy over his murderous ways without thinking of the consequence but as always blondie is always right

The mayhem started with an angry blonde princess, who thought it would be a reasonable idea to confront John Murphy over his murderous ways without thinking of the consequence but as always blondie is always right. No matter the protests that left Bellamy's mouth Clarke stormed out the tent with Finn and Mira on her heel.

Clarke led the group straight towards the accused, creating a scene allowing the 100 to stop working to watch Murphy get what's given to him. ln all fairness he was the biggest dickhead Mira had come across but no one deserved the treatment Murphy was about to get."You son of a bitch!" Clarke screamed in anguish shoving the ghostly pale boy - flaunting the knife in his face for extra measures.

"What is your problem?" Murphy questioned witnessing Clarkes pissed off attitude, Mira's bitchy stance and Bellamy's refusal to get involved in the brewing argument. A crowd started to build up as the convicts dropped what they were doing to watch someone knock Murphy down a few pegs.

"Recognise this?" Clarke questioned dangling the knife up just out of arms reach while Mira stood back, she could see confusion float around in Murphy's eyes - he had no idea what she was talking about. Sliding out the crowd quite easily she located Bellamy giving a swift tug to his jacket sleeve who in return just shushed her.

"That's my knife," he stated as if we didn't already know that, Mira was confused if Murphy really had killed Wells he would own up to it in fact he would be boasting about it to all of his mates and it was when Murphy continued with his annoying talk did Mira realise; Murphy didn't kill Wells. "Where did you get it?"

"Where you dropped it when you killed Wells." Clarke blurted out, as several gasped out in the 100, a murderer roaming free especially one with as much power as Murphy was dangerous no one felt safe. Mira kept tugging on Bellamy's jacket only for him to wrap an arm around her shoulders for her to stop. It was clear that Bellamy didn't want to listen in case she backed Clarke's case further.

"Where I what?" Murphy questioned with a roll of his eyes, witnessing Mira practically hide behind Bellamy, Murphy knew full well that it was Mira who identified the knife which led to the hoard against him so in his view it was her fault he was getting hounded by the blonde princess.

"I know what you did, and you're going to pay for it." Clarke stated for everyone to hear making whispers rise through the crowd of people that hated Murphy to an extreme extent. Listening to the whispers made Mira press her face tightly into Bellamy's jacket as several gruesome ideas burst out through several people.

"Really, Mira. You really believe this crap?" Murphy questioned the girl who was practically hidden by Bellamy, he was honestly surprised Mira wasn't standing up for him he thought they were at least mates but truth be told Murphy was too much of a dick for even that. Hearing Mira whimper at the betrayal she was presenting Murphy made Bellamy tighten his hold on Mira - she had a lot of reputation and just her word would stop this.