ten

"Clarke? CLARKE!" Mira shouted herself hoarse as her and Octavia ran in front of the group, Bellamy and Jasper trailing behind distributing the weight of Finn's limp body evenly between the two

"Clarke? CLARKE!" Mira shouted herself hoarse as her and Octavia ran in front of the group, Bellamy and Jasper trailing behind distributing the weight of Finn's limp body evenly between the two. The commotion led for the princess to come running out of the dropship followed closely by a beautiful girl clad in a bright red jacket - she's new.

"Hey, I'm here what's up?" Clarke stated heading towards the group giving a quick glance to Octavia and Mira who she hadn't seen since they had been taken. Mira's eyes glanced at the new brunette, her eyes were calculated that could easily be mistaken for cold so far Mira could no tell if she was a friend or foe. As soon as Clarke caught sight of the unconscious lad, she rushed into action. "Finn? Oh my god. Oh my god."

Jasper took the chance to briefly explain his situation giving a quick side glance at Mira who could barely stand on her two feet, she had gone a ghostly white colour as her eyes clenched from the amount of pain she was feeling. Jasper rushed through his words occasionally stumbling at the end of his words"Mira wouldn't let me take the knife out."

"No that was good," She started a surprised look came across her face when she found out Mira had medical knowledge that could've saved Finn's life on the journey back to camp, she put a gentle hand on Mira's shoulder only for Mira to jerk back violently. Confusion settled on Clarke's features as she slowly added one and one together, focussing back at the task at hand Clarke raised two fingers just underneath his neck, feeling around for a steady pulse after a few seconds a sigh of relief sounded through the deadly silent crowd.

The new girl that was still unidentified to Mira made herself known in the group, "Is he alive?" she whispered, her voice cracking slightly at the end; clearly she had developed an emotional bond with Finn. Clarke's simple nod led to another round of questions from the group although one stood at the most. "Can you save him?"

"No, not me I need my mother." Clarke stated shaking her head feverishly, she couldn't lose Finn not now. Mira was finding it harder and harder to focus on the group and slowly drifted away from the group when Finn was rushed off into the dropship with Raven and Clarke close behind. It was one of those times where tension was running high in the camp and giving the prior events that had occurred Mira was not feeling up to deal with a stressed Clarke.

"Why were u defending him?" Bellamy stated crossing his arms in a superior manor, shifting his eyes between Octavia and Mira who were now holding a defiant stance. Bellamy hadn't witnessed the way the grounder had treated the two girls he had only seen the aftermath of the situation so in Mira's eyes he was in no position to judge them so quickly.

"Because he saved my life, that spear meant for Roma was actually meant for.." Octavia trailed off deep in thought pondering as to why this grounder that had no previous interaction with would save her life and help Mira it just didn't add up. Bellamy wasn't having none of it as he rolled his eyes in response, leaning heavily to the side - Mira could sense an argument begging to happen.