five

The pair walked back to camp in silence, trying to keep their emotions in check not wanting to see the other express themselves

The pair walked back to camp in silence, trying to keep their emotions in check not wanting to see the other express themselves. Mira never thought she would become a killer - a label she never wanted but in the end it was always going to be a label that described her. It wasn't her fault she repeated in her head over and over again like a broken record because that's all she was - broken.

As they neared camp they spotted Clarke waiting just outside the gates, arms folded in impatience but the audible gasp sounds when she spots Atom being carried by Bellamy and immediately tries to ward off Octavia. Pulling the seaweed from the bag, Mira handed it to Clarke and moved past her not saying anything to her.

Mira thought she would go to her tent to have some alone time without any interruptions but as soon as her tent closed the tears streamed down her face and didn't stop until she fell face first into one of her pillows. The pillow managed to muffle the scream she let out, it was what she was good at concealing her emotions from her peers.

She ceased her tears when she heard footsteps outside her tent, only for the child like brunette to make her appearance, both girls had red puffy eyes a clear give away on how they're feeling although Mira knew Octavia had to have it worse considering her and Atom were a thing if the rumours prove to be correct.

Thinking that Octavia was going to scream at her, blame her for Atom's death and ruin whatever friendship they had, all Octavia did was fall into Mira's arms sobbing just like Mira had done earlier. Octavia crying led to another round of Mira crying and that's how they sat gripping onto each other letting out every emotion.

It was only when the crying had stopped, did Mira take out the bottle of vodka she took from the RV and took a gulp trying to drown her sorrow. Octavia laughed at the girl because her actions were completely expected, she wrapped an arm around the younger girl's shoulders and led her to the dropship were they hoped Jasper would wake up soon.

"I'm so sorry Octavia." Mira hiccupped cradling the bottle in her arms, feeling the need to apologise to Octavia for essentially murdering the boy. Although he was in pain and it was the best outcome for Atom - it was still murder and it still hurt people at camp.

"Don't be Mira - we have to get used to people dying." Octavia stated in a matter of fact manor, giving Mira's shoulders a quick squeeze before hoisting herself up onto the top floor of the dropship. Mira attempted to follow suit but struggled to grip the ladder and remain hold of the bottle at the same time especially in her state.

It was only when Finn's shaggy hair came into view did Mira manage to get onto the top level, with the help of strong hands stabling her as she swayed side to side. Confusion was clear in Finn and Monty's eyes but was all cleared up when they noticed the dusty bottle in her hands - trust Mira to find something like that.

Prying the bottle out of her hands, Finn took a large gulp while sliding himself down on the wall gently pulling Mira down with him. "Smooth" Finn spluttered out while Mira pounded on his back slightly to help it go down, after he had finished his little coughing fit he leant over in order to give Octavia the bottle of poison.