seven

Cold shivers rang down Mira's spine as she started to sit up, feeling a strange warmth cascade down the side of her head

Cold shivers rang down Mira's spine as she started to sit up, feeling a strange warmth cascade down the side of her head. She could hear Murphy's call for Charlotte which easily suggested that he hadn't got very far yet still sent Mira in a state of frenzy as she tried to get up in attempt to save the girl. "Easy, easy. You were out for a bit maybe you should sit down?" Octavia's voice rang through the chilly night time air, supporting the petite girl by wrapping an arm around her waist keeping her up straight.

"Where's Bellamy?" Mira muttered struggling to find the boy who suffered the same blow as her, he had to be in as much pain as she was in if not more due to the fact that Murphy's main problem was with Bellamy. Instead of waiting for an answer, Mira stumbled out of Octavia's grasp and made her way to her tent where she had left her dual hunting knives and holsters slung carelessly on the bed.

"Bellamy went after Murphy not long ago, if you leave in the next 5 minutes, you might be able to catch him if you leave now." Octavia stated sitting down on Mira's bed witnessing just how luxurious her tent was compared to everyone else's - it astounded Octavia at how different it was compared to her own.

Her bed was an actual wooden bed not a makeshift one complete with a faux fur blanket she had recovered from the RV, There was a table to the side of the tent filled with all sorts of contraband; knives were precariously balanced on top of each other, there were a few bags of weed dotted around the table in small 1g bags along with an ever growing pile of clothes salvaged from the dead bodies of the 100. It made Octavia's sleeping bag on the floor seem like nothing although that was everything to those still sleeping on the floor of the dropship.

Mira immediately set to action, strapping her knives to her thighs and slinging her backpack across her back - she could never leave camp without those two items otherwise how could she protect herself. "You can always stay in here if you want." Mira stated turning to Octavia who was still looking around in wonder, all Octavia could do was nod her head at a rapid pace before falling face first on the bed. Laughing at her friend, Mira headed out of camp with high spirits.

Mirabelle caught sight of heavy footsteps imprinted in the mud a clear sign that either Bellamy or Murphy was here, either way it would lead her to Charlotte.  By the time the trail she was following had come to an end, it was pitch black so there was no way in hell was she going to be able to navigate through this woods until she heard the adolescent voice begging for Murphy to come find her.

"Bellamy!" Mira called out spotting the tall lad with Charlotte dangling over his shoulder, Charlottes cries for help only led Mira to them but it wouldn't be long till Murphy would find them, "Where's you gun?" She questioned noticing the absence of the outline from just underneath his shirt.

"At camp." He kept it brief looking quite distressed although he was glad to see Mira was okay, "Where's Clarke and Finn?" He demanded hoping that Mira had seen them on her way to Charlotte - the fact that neither of them hadn't seen either of the pair worried Bellamy he wondered if Murphy had got to them.