Whats The Point?: A Bunny FanFic

I've never really thought about the whole boyfriend/girlfriend thing. maybe cause I really don't get attached to people or because I've already seen most of the kids at my school naked. Which then leads to people calling me a whore but its not my fault I get laid more then them.

"Kenny!" My thoughts are disrupted as Bebe walks over to me and links our arms. Bebe is probably the biggest slut at our school, but she's a really sweet girl. "You still have to pay me back" she gives a slight glare as she speaks.

"Yeah, yeah" I wave it off and she pouts.

"You don't have the money do you" She looks at me and I chuckle.

"Hehe no not right know" I give her a light smile. "Maybe at the end of the week" she sighs.

"Kenny you promised you'd pay me back today" she speaks in a serious voice

"I know..look we'll talk later" I pull away from her and head to my first class so I'm not late.

I find my seat between Craig and Clyde, their okay for friends, Clyde's a little stuck up and Craig is well Craig.

"Sup" Craig looks at me with a sly smile and Clyde waves, I chuckle and sit down.

"Heh nothing really" I look around the room for a certain blond and smile when I see him. Leopold 'Butters' Scotch. one person I haven't seen naked...yet. I watch him talk to Kyle and Craig hits my shoulder.

"What?" I snap my head back and look at him.

"Staring want change anything." he laughs and I hit his shoulder.

"Shut up Craig" I look back at Butters and watch him as he talks to Kyle. okay so maybe it wont change anything... I stand up and go down then sit between Kyle and Butters.

"Hey" I smile and look at the two of them.

"Hey Kenny" Butters smiles and Kyle mumbles a hello then goes back to his work.

I look at his blue eyes so fucking cute. I forgot that I'm starting and notice that he's starting to get flustered.

"uhm K-Kenny?" he waves his hands in front of my eyes and I snap out of my thoughts.

"huh? oh heh sorry" I scratch the back of my head and chuckle.

"its okay" he smiles and does his work. I play with his hair even though he'll just more flustered. He tells me to stop several times but I don't listen and play more, twirling his hair between my fingers.

"Kenny..can you stop please?" he basically begs me to stop and I give him a sly smirk then I pull my hands away.

"Alright, sorry" he smiles and goes back to work

I hum quietly as I watch him work like a weirdo, I almost don't even hear the bell ring then I stand up and leave the class. I go to my locker and leave before Bebe can find me but that doesn't work out.

"Kenny!" she comes over to me and links our arms then walks over to where Clyde and Craig are.

"I could've have found them myself..." I mumble and she giggles.

"I know that silly" she smiles then she unlinks our arms and goes over to Clyde, they go off somewhere. Craig shakes his head and chuckles.

"What?" I look at him

"Heh nothing" he smiles slightly and puts his hat over my head so I can't see.

"Hey!!" I push the hat up and cross my arms then fix my hair. He just laughs and takes my hand. "Huh?" I look at him and he walks to his house, pulling me behind him. "why the hell are you going to your house?"

"Cause we are" he unlocks the door and goes inside, bringing me inside with him.

I just sigh and follow behind him.

oh and if I didn't mention by now my names Kenny and I'm the biggest player in my school yet I have a crush on the kindest kid in my school, but I think you've figured that.