Cute Little Blue Boy

** quick note this chapter will have drug and alcohol reference in it and i thought id let everyone know. aslo so sorry for the long wait**                  

                  Kenny's POV

He was too fucking cute, he's bright blue eyes widen in shock when he notices the bruise on his neck.

"Kenny! how am I going to explain this!" he blushes with a concerned expression on his face, I shrug a little.

"I don't know. don't worry about it Butters" I smile to assure him as he fiddles with his blue jacket.

"Okay..but still.." he fiddles more and I ruffle his hair.

"you'll be fine," I get off his bed "let's go play video games so I can kick your ass" I smile and go downstairs with him following behind me.

"Your not going to beat me this time just watch!" he smiles as he grabs the Mario kart wheel controllers, handing me one as I sit down.

I laugh and he giggles as the game starts, we game for several hours. "I told you I'd beat you Butters!" I chuckle and look over at him.

"Unfair!" he pouted and crossed his arms, I laughed then kissed his cheek, making him blush. I check the time and sigh slightly, I didn't wanna leave but I had to.

"hey butters I have to go but I'll see ya tomorrow alright?" I look over at him.

"aww shucks you do?" he asked "well that's okay" he smiled and kissed my cheek. "see you you tomorrow then"

I smile and ruffle his hair as I stand up then head for the door. There wasn't an actually reason of why I had to leave, i just had to get home before my parents did anything stupid.

I sighed once I reached home and went inside, already I hear shouting from my drunken parents. I grab my sister Karen from off the couch.

"Kenny! your home" she smiled and hugged me tightly as Icarried her to my room.

"yeah I am..you just stay in here for tonight okay?" I look at her as I set her down on my bed, she nods her head and curls up on my bed.

I sigh softly and let her sleep then go off to mg brother Kevin's room, who is a huge asshole but hey I need someone to get drunk and high with.

I knock on his door before walking in "yo. can we get drunk or something" I sit down on his bed and look at him.

"let me guess" he pulls his headphones down "mom and dad are fighting again" he said as he looked at me.

"yeah..basically and there drunk" I sigh and he hands me a whisky bottle

"Cheers then" he smiles slightly and goes back to listening to music. I smile and drink the whole bottle, already knowing I'll have a major headache in the morning.

The whiskey burned my throat slightly as it went down but I didn't mind, I'd rather be drunk then awake when my parents would fight. after two bottles and a couple hits of weed then I was good.

"so are you ever gonna fuck that butters kid?" Kevin asked as he looked over at me.

"what..? oh blue boy? shit..probably" I answer with a laugh as I lay back on his bed.

"I bet you can't" he said with a sly smirk.

"how much?" I ask, already knowing in the back of my head that this is a horrible idea.

"thirty bucks by Friday. gives you a whole week" he said as he held his fist out.

"alright" I fist bump him "watch I'll get that cute fuck to let me in" I smirk. but in all honestly what the hell have I gotten myself in to?

**sorry if this chapter seems bad o( ><)o I hope you guys still like it**