The Little Blue Boy

Butters POV

Kenny was well acting different around me, he was being really close evening while we walked through the hallways.

Some where well..more embarrassing then others. I was fine with the handing holding but the ass grabbing or slapping was a little annoying and made my face heat up.

Soon enough lunch came around and I pulled him away from his friends then into the library.

"can you please explain to me why your being so touchy?" I ask quietly as I look at him, slightly upset that I couldn't see his blue eyes because of the stupid shades he wore "and whats with the shades?" I added.

a chuckle come from his mouth, obvious that he couldn't tell that I was being serious about what I was asking.

"the shades? I got drunk last night so it helps and the touchiness?" he pauses and smirks as he moves closer, my only action being backing up and stopping once I feel my back hit the wall

"cause I can touch what is mine" he answered as he pushed his shades up and grabbed ahold of my waist.

this. this wasn't Kenny or at least the one I knew, biting my lip as I thought about this and looked at him.

"that can't seriously be your answer"

"well it is" he mumbled while kissing down my neck, making my heat face up as he nibbled and licked.

"k-kenny don't do that!" I hissed quietly, not wanting as to get caught

"but I already am" he replied as he found my sweet spot. I blushed when I felt the smirk grow on his lips while biting down. I blush even more on my lip to keep my soft moans in my throat.

I looked at him as he pulled away and blushed as I rubbed my neck, opening my mouth to speak but he spoke before me.

"alright see ya layer then blue boy" he said with a wink as he ruffled my hair and walked off.

"oh fiddlesticks.." i mumbled as I watched him walk out if the library and sink down against the wall.

[ you thought they would have fucked in the library but nope! okay....so yeah this chapter sucked but! the next chapter will be better. I promise! please don't hate me..

(o;TωT)o ]