Changbin 「Guilt」

What's got him taking so long you worry to yourself. Changbin is usually here by 7 pm but it's already 7:45 and you haven't heard from him since he left in the morning. You've tried calling him a couple of times but each call goes to voice mail. 

You try not to worry because you know that being an idol can be very demanding so you try and pass time by watching a couple dramas. 

Before you know it, it's 9:30 and you phone is as dry as ever. Worried, you quickly grab your jacket and throw on some shoes and begin walking to the JYP Entertainment building. 

As soon as you step outside, the cold breeze hits you face and you wrap your jacket around yourself a bit tighter. There aren't much people this late at night making the streets seem a bit intimidating.

You swiftly walk to the building and face down to avoid the cold air. Not all street lights are working so some parts of the area are badly lit, making it harder for you to see. You continue walking and can only think about Changbins safety.

Lost in thought, you accidentally bump into a person. You freeze a bit before they grab you shoulder and slightly push you back.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to," you apologize and try to walk away.

"It's fine honestly. I was getting a bit lonely... some company would be nice." he grins as his grip around your shoulders tighten. 

"Sir, please let me go. I have somewhere to be and I really can't be late," you blabber on to try and distract him as you reach for your phone in your back pack. "I don't have time to waste so please move out of my way."

"NO, no. I haven't been with someone for a while and I'm getting quite lonesome." he chuckles.

You managed to grab your phone but the home screen is too bright and catches the hooded mans attention. 

"HEY, don't try to call someone to help you. No will come for you." he smacks the phone out of your had and begins to drag you.

"Let me go!" you yell and try to free your wrists from his strong grasp.

"Don't worry, my apartment is right around the corner. It won't take long before we get there." he said picking up the pace.

You drop to the floor and begin to scream for help. No matter what, you won't let this man have it his way. As you squirm on the ground to escape his grasp, he gets on top of you and covers your mouth. 

"SHUT UP. There's no one around to hear you." he growls. "You're mine now," he smirks.

As his free hand begins to fidget with the hem of your shirt, you bite down on the hand covering your mouth. He pulls back with a scream but his hand comes down onto your mouth forcefully since you began to yell for help again.

"Don't try something like that again or I'll lose whatever patience i have left," he threatens.

Tears begins to roll down your face as few muffled whimpers escape your mouth as his free hand finds its way underneath your blouse.

"Let's go back to my place to finish what we started." he says.

The weight on top of you disappears but not because he gets up, someone threw him off you. 

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!" you hear the someone yell but are unable to make out who it came from because of your shocked state.

Almost immediately, the mysterious figure jumps onto the hooded man you begin to see fists begin to pound on the hooded mans face.

"Cha-Changbin," you whisper shakingly. "Changbin!" you say his name louder this time. 

Getting up, you make your way over to him and pull him back. "Stop!" you say as try to pull him off.