Felix 「Cold Hands」

"Hurry (Y/N)! It's about to start!"

"I'm going as fast as I can! Maybe if you helped me with all these snacks, I could go faster!" you say as you try to keep the popcorn balanced.

"Ah, fine. Pass me over the chocolate and the slushies." Felix reaches for the things with a playful smile on his lips. You scoff but return a smile as well.

"Okay! Now run!" he cheers on as you both make your way to the right theater.

"Omg, no one is here. We got the theater all to ourselves." Felix turns and wiggles his eyebrows at you.

"Oh be quiet. It's a scary movie anyways. You'll be too scared to do anything," you giggle as he does a cute pouting face.

"Okay well lets get our seats before the movie starts," he reaches for your hand and guides you to the middle row.

"These seats are perfect" you whisper.

"Just like me," he whispers back. You playfully smack his shoulder but he catches your hand instead and entwines his fingers within yours.

You blush at his sweet gesture and begin to stuff popcorn into your mouth to try and avoid him noticing you blush.

He gently grabs your hand and pulls it down from your face. Seeing your cheeks stuffed with popcorn, he laughs and kisses you on your puffed cheek. Your face becomes redder and try to focus on the movie.

"You're so cute (Y/N)" he mutters but you were able to catch it.

The movie progress and you can feel his hand squeeze yours whenever there is a slight jump scare. You stifle a laugh every time he does this but squeeze back to comfort him.

Throughout the movie, Felix glances at you every so often and unconsciously finds himself smiling. Through the corner of you eye, you can see him do so and find yourself smiling as well.

Half way through, there's a jump scare that you did NOT see coming. You jump earning a laugh from Felix. He then lets go of your hand and puts his arm around you and pulls you in closer. You fix your position so that you can comfortably be at his side and feel his warmth engulf you.

Soon, the movie is over but you stay in your positions a bit longer. You watch the credits roll on but slowly shift your gaze at Felix. The ending must have shocked him because his face is just blank and you laugh catching his attention.

"How did- but why did she- when did he even?" he rambles on but you cut him off.

"Come on, lets go," you say, grabbing his hand with a smile but he doesn't budge. Instead, he pulls you down back onto the chair.

"In case you forgot, we have the place all to ourselves," he smirks and stares into your eyes.

Now it is you who is shocked and try to think what he's up to now. Before you know it, he leans in and you close your eyes waiting for a kiss that never seems to come. You slowly open one eye to find nothing but an empty seat.

"Feelliixx, not funny," you grown loudly. "I'm not going to play this game."

You grab the trash you left behind and make your way down the steps. As you set your foot down on the final step, a hand grabs your ankle and you scream at the cold fingers wrap around you. You kick the thing unknowingly and hear a cry come from Felix.

"Felix! I'm so so so sorry." you crouch down and cup his face in you hands.

"It's alright. You owe me now though." he complains.

"Owe you?! If anything, we are now even!" you argue.

"But you kicked me. In the faCe!"

"But you scared the crap out of me!"

"Fine, fine. I guess we're even." he says and starts to get up.

He goes and picks up the trash you dropped when he scared you and heads out the theater. You follow behind picking up the trial popcorn he accidentally drops behind him.

As you pick up the last popcorn you get up and come face to face with him. He looks at you with a a cute straight smile and kisses you gently.

"How about we go get some dinner now?" he suggests after breaking the kiss. "I'm actually pretty hungry."

"Yeah, I can go for something to eat as well." you reply.

You both walk to the burger stand near by, hand in hand. You talk about everything and anything while eating but all you can think about is how you are going to get him back in the future, for scaring you so badly.

I hope you all enjoyed this! ^^

Request are open and you can privately message me or comment any request you may have!

Thank you for reading! Take care