Gunshot

Note: All the chapters are going to have swearing in them( but honestly, who cares because if you watch the show, you probably don't mind) and I'm crap at writting, but I like writting and sorry it's really short I'ma make the next chapter better.
_

_____________________________________
James

Id just turned 18. And I think I understand... What people mean to each other.

BANG

James got shot in the thigh. He stopped running and fall on the round, holding where he was shot to stop the blood from poring out.

"JAMES NO" Alyssa was yelling when he got shot, but by this time she was in handcuffs. The police ran up to him. He just steered, holding his thigh in aganising pain. Alyssa was pulled into a cop car forcefully after yelling and trying to attack the police woman that was holding her.

Alyssa

"LET ME OUT"
"Miss, you need to calm down" Teri said turning around before starting the car
" ME? TO CALM THE FUCK DOWN? HE LITERALLY JUST GOT SHOT"
"Well, he should have thought about that before" Teri says starting the engine.
"FUCK OFF"
"This is bullshit" I kept repeating to myself in a whipser.
It went way to fast, one second we where on the beach and the next he hits me over the head with the gun and runs off. It would've best if he didn't run because he wouldn't have got shot. Did he want to die?!

I was worried about James. I started to feel like I was going to throw up. Was he okay? Will he live? If he does what am I going to say when they ask me questions. Will I tell the truth? Or what he told me to say?. I have to tell the truth. I won't betray him. It will just make it worse for him.

The drive to the police station was like the end of the fucking world. I didnt know where James was or if he would even make it back. The first day that I meet him. I knew he was different and I guess you could say I was too. I felt safe around him He protected me even if it meant he got the blame. I feel so fucking stupid for trusting my dad or if I could even call him that. He never cared about me. He never sent the birthday cards he had a son and worst of all he called the cops just to get the reward money. I feel like I don't even know him. Like a stranger that wouldn't care.

All of a sudden we get onto an unsealed road. The dust flies up and fogs the window. Then we came to a halt.
"Time to get out" Teri said.