Escaping

(Note: wrote 3 short chapters to make up from my lack of updates. Hope everyone is doing well :)

Alyssa

As the clock ticked twelve Teri locked the doors. It was dark. I quickly turned the handle slowly has she left the building. I small smile crossed my face in glee that this had actually worked.

I turn down the hall to turn off the CCTV cameras and smashed  it on the ground so there was no evidence. I got to James room that's on the left and unlock it. It unlocks from the inside but not outside.

James was already ready, waiting by the door.

"Alyssa. I'm scarred. What if this doesn't work!?" James said

"It will! Now come on"

He follows after me and we head the the bathroom.

We get in there. I could hardly see. I climbed up on the toliet and opened the window. It was a small gap to get out. James followed behind me.

Shit.

The fall down was like two times me. But I wasn't worried about me falling I was afraid of James with his shot leg that was still healing.

"James you going to need to jump" I warn him.

He didn't seem pleased about it.

I jumped. It wasnt that bad. Just ground shock.

"James!hurry"

"Yeah one second"

He the jumps to his hand and knees.

"Alyssa. I can't get up"

I go over and help him up. He is in a lot of pain."are you able to walk?"

"I think so. Can just walk with me?" He said

"Yeah"

He puts his arm around me and limps forward.

I didn't know our plan from here or what the fuck we where going to do, but I have hope.