Meeting

Note: hey guys, sorry that I didnt update for like a month. I didnt have inspiration but I was thinking and actually liking the storyline im making up now and yeah tell me what you want to happen, what I should improve and thoughts :)

"Well, look at you two" a young boy said but he wasnt young to me. He looked mine and james age and has beach blond hair with blue eyes.

The tone of his voice wasnt scary or frightening. It was almost like in a joking way. He starts to look at me with confusion. I must have been staring at him for a while. "What?" I say getting caught out of my thoughts, I looking at the blond hair boy and then looking back at james that had his as folded.

"What are you two travelers doing out here. Its getting late" he says

I try to hide my fear and say "Yeah know just looking around" turn my head and pretending to take in the view. "You might as well stay, the nearest place is a hour from here and it getting pretty late" he says holding put his hand. "My name is neo, and whats your twos names?"

I kinda trusted him but at the same time I couldnt tell him our real names"Um ah yeah im Alica and this is um" I turn to james "...Michael"

"Well its nice to meet you Alica and Michael" Neo says with a big smile.

"Come on, the farm is not that far from here"

I hold james hand and give him a look that he has to seem like hes normal and wasnt just shot in the leg.

But of course this failed miserably. He noticed straight away something was wrong. I tried to tell him that it was just a sprain but he is relentless to help and helps james walk while I tag behind them.

I look down at the grass for a while and think about this. Finding neo. Lying to him. I feel bad but I dont regret saying it because if he had our real names he could report us straight to the police. What if the police are going looking around all the local houses once they have found out we escaped!??!.

"Welcome" neo says putting james on a seat.

I look up and see the house. Its old and definitely needs a new coat if paint and a massive garden that makes the house look tiny.

"Who do you live with?" I say

"My dad" he say casually.

We walk in and he shows me and james room. My room was down the wall from james so I was next to neo's room and james was next to his dad who we have not meet yet.

I hear foot steps come up the stairs thinking its neo until I hear the unfamiliar deep voice. "Who the hell are they!" The man yells at neo in the room next door.

"Dad, they had no where to stay and they where looking around and got lost probably"

Neo's dad lets out a grunt.

"As long as they dont bring trouble or burn our house."

"They are actually nice dad, have you ever thought about that! Not everyone is out to get you!"

"Dont talk to me like that. How dare you. Soon youll be kicked out. And I dont bloody care where you go" his dad says leaving the room.

His father treats him worst than my stepfather treated me. I felt sorry for him because he put so much trust in us but I never put any trust in him. Lie. Lie

I knew we needed to leave as soon as possible. As soon as james could walk it might take a few days?. I have no idea.

I decided to go to james room to see how he was but he was already accompanied by neo's father. He looked around the look of 50, bulky and that guy that you DONT want to get in a fight with , he had tattoos up his arms.

I just swallowed slowly having hoped that this wont get us caught or dead.