The Compound

"That damned little girl, she finds new ways to ruin everything" Richtofen hissed to himself as he walked, along with the entire group who was now travelling down a dirt path which led off the open area they were at, they had all just given a short introduction of themselves, it was brief but at least they all knew who each other's names were, to avoid the awkwardness.

"What did you say Richtofen?" Dempsey turned his head to look behind him, "err nothing!" the German quickly said and looking innocent in the process, Dempsey sighed and turned back around, "what's up with him?" Decker asked him as he walked alongside, "he's just being the crazy German fuck who got us into our mess" Dempsey replied, "right. Is he your usual stereotypical crazy German guy?" Decker then probed a bit more, "well man, I think stereotypes don't do him justice" the marine confessed, "also, did you say you were from the future?", "2060 man, is that a future for you?" Decker answered, "whoa, so you have stuff like flying cars, lasers, and spaceships?" Dempsey questioned, "pretty much" Decker confirmed Dempsey's predictions, "ohh, and I bet you have some sweet hot chicks in the future right?" Dempsey sniggered, "yeah right man, you went in a club or anything like that in my time, the women you would see would knock you senseless with just their looks" the security guard reminisced, he however just turned his thoughts behind him, "but I think I may have a chance with someone closer to me" he continued.

Misty huffed while she kept walking, carrying her Remington shotgun in her gloved hands, she looked forward and saw that Marlton was busy discussing something with Lennox, she then also saw the other woman right ahead of her, she walked a bit faster to catch up with her and got up on her right side, "hey there" she greeted herself "err hey" the woman replied, "Lilith was the name am I right?" Misty tried to confirm, being honest she was rather bad with names, "yeah, did you want to talk about something?" Lilith continued, "well, the first thing is sorry for kicking you in the stomach" Misty apologised, "it's okay, I've would've done the same if I were you in that position", the other replied, "hey, I've been meaning to ask, but is it weird we're the only girls here?" Misty mentioned, Lilith looked around, "yeah, but that doesn't matter doesn't it? You don't look like much of a pushover" she then spoke, "Lilith, I'm a knife fighting champion, if anyone tried to push me over, they would get a knife in the neck" Misty boasted, she then took note of Lilith's appearance especially her eyeliner and ruby lips, "are you wearing makeup?" she then asked, "yeah, you think it looks nice?" Lilith smiled, "well, do you think your kinda a slave to fashion?" Misty replied honestly, Lilith then rested a hand on her cheek, "well, the thing is Misty, I come from an organisation where looking pretty is a great way for others to actually notice you, I mean at first I was just a nobody Atlas IT intern, and later, after just slapping some makeup on, I was the chief IT technician at the facility I worked at, looks can get you places, especially other things like a marriage as well" she told, she then looked down at the ground, "but at the price of nobody taking you seriously" she admitted, "Riiight, well I'm the sort of woman who lets toughness take her places" Misty said, "hmmm, well is there a reason why you show off a lot of skin?" Lilith asked, Misty then hissed, she fell right into that one, calling Lilith a slave to fashion and beauty while having her chest mostly on show herself, "erm, I mostly do that just to tease Marlton" she quickly changed the topic, trying to avoid being called a hypocrite, "isn't Marlton a bit, how do I say this, below you on the social scale?" Lilith said confused, looking forward at him further ahead in the group, "aww but he's so cute, so smart and so funny as well" Misty reminisced like a horny schoolgirl thinking about their crush, Lilith was confused, "well, isn't he kinda, nerdy?" she answered, "I don't really care at that, in a zombie apocalypse, you can't really be picky, and what about you? How many boys have you been in bed with?" the farmer responded, Lilith let out a noise which was a mixture of a gasp and a sarcastic chuckle, laying a hand on her upper chest, "ahh, ahh, I'm a happily married woman Misty, do you think that's a bit inappropriate?" she stammered, "well, was it a happy one?" Misty just replied, Lilith however seemed to stumble and looked lost in thought, "well?" Misty reminded, with Lilith then sighing, "well, thinking on it he wasn't really into it, he just saw me as another person living under his roof, just another good looking face to be with him" the technician confessed, she then brought Misty in closer, "we were married for four years, and we only had sex twice, and that was even more sad when they were both during our honeymoon" she continued, "oh, was he really into it?" Misty probed more, "well, he didn't seem to be, hell I even tried to force myself on him a few times and he would always come up with an excuse to get out of it" Lilith described, "and that's always a bitch especially as my sex drive is rather strong" she continued, then she paused for a bit, "ahh, but he's probably dead anyways so who fucking cares now?" she finished, Misty just shrugged her shoulders, "you could see this as having a new beginning, and find a man you really want" she suggested, Decker immediately popped into Lilith's mind, sure he was an asshole at the start towards her, but after all what they had been through she would be lying is she said she had no interest in him, she had shot herself in the foot back at the resort by joking that she actually loved him, but now those jokes were starting to become serious feelings, and Lilith did see Decker as someone as being good looking and possibly having a good personality if she fished it out of him, god and what would he be like in bed as well? That thought made a blush developed on her face which Misty took notice of, "fantasizing on some candidates?" she teased, Lilith just smiled and shrugged it off, "pretty much" the technician replied.