Wave One

Marlton was starting to get rather bored from sitting up in that cabin, he did however have some thoughts about the shadow of the city in the distance, he wondered how big it was? Like the size of a small metropolis, or the size of something like LA or San Francisco?, he had been to those cities before the missiles hit, mostly on science tours which had to do with his line of work, "hey Takeo, what do you think..." he tried to say something about the city, but Takeo just stuck his hand up as he was looking through his scope, stopping Marlton's sentence in its tracks, "what is it?" he asked confused, "the dishonoured, they are here" the warrior replied coldly, Marlton looked at the same area through his scope and saw exactly what it was.

A large horde of yellow eyes were walking up the plane straight towards them from the river, Marlton could identify what the zombies were also wearing, some were wearing Nazi uniforms, some of them where in civilian clothing, but others were in futuristic military dress, with an ominous logo in the shape of an A on their shoulders, however in the sea of yellow eyes there was some red and even some green, the red eyed zombies seemed to have weird metal looking devices on their backs and limbs, he had overheard something from Lennox talking about an exo-suit, maybe that's what that metal device was?, he looked at the green eyed zombies and what he saw kind of disgusted him, they had huge, infected, yellowish-green boils growing on their bodies, by their size he guessed they would be rather explosive in nature if they were shot, but Takeo then tapped him and took him out of his studying mentality, then it hit him, they were coming straight towards them.

"Guys! Zombies inbound from the front gates!" Marlton shouted down to the compound grounds, Dempsey looked out to where Marlton was mentioning and saw the faint yellow light as everyone else was in a frenzy, "fucking shitballs" he cursed to himself as he got his Thompson ready, "damn it! Can't they have come later?" Russman whined, he had disassembled his MP5 and now was trying frantically to put it back together, at the same time Decker and Lilith came running out of the factory, "what's going on?" she asked Stuhlinger who was next to Russman, "oh now you come back? those fuckers are coming!" he quickly said back as ran off with his AN-94, the new couple then looked at each other and ran to a wall which had their weapons leaned against, Decker grabbed his ASM-1 while Lilith grabbed her HBRa3, Misty who was also nearby noticed Nikolai sitting down drunk, "get the fuck up you drunkie! Zombies are here!" she shouted across to him, "ninety-nine shots of vodka! Ninety-nine shots of... wait what? Oh yeah zombies!" Nikolai snapped out of his drunken trance, putting his vodka bottle away and pulling out his PPSh, most of everyone were now on the battlements, with Russman lagging a bit behind due to his old frame, "where the hell are those bastards coming from?" he said as he pulled himself onto the edge, Richtofen then came up and pushed Russman out of the way a bit, "yes, where are they?" he reiterated Russman's statement, with a slight bit of excitement in his voice, "over from the city" Dempsey answered him, Richtofen saw the horde coming and a smile formed on his face, "are you smiling?" Misty asked him confused by his expression, "well it seems my little children are here to play" he grinned, pulling up his MP40, everyone was kinda unnerved that this guy seemed to want to fight zombies, "just don't ask" Dempsey just said out to the group, "yes my children, come to me, und die!" he laughed his joy off and turned to see all of the group were looking at him weirdly, especially Lilith who had a shocked look plastered on her face, she thought Decker had too much fun, but Richtofen? He was a new league entirely, "shall we defend?" Richtofen just calmly said, "err yeah?" Kahn just replied now totally creeped out by the German's persona.

Marlton and Takeo had already got their rifles ready, the horde had now come closer, they were only moving at a slow speed, so it gave everyone time to get into defensive positions, Takeo knew however that as soon as someone shot, the horde would be thrown into a frenzy and they would start really trying to kill them, Takeo brought up his Arisaka and looked down the scope, he placed the crosshairs on the rotten face of one of the yellow eyed, Nazi dressed zombies, he slowly breathed through his nose to steady his shot and after an agonizing second, he pulled the trigger, the bullet cracked through the night air and hit its mark, the zombie's head exploding into smaller chunks as its body fell to the ground a second time, all the other zombies flinched from the sudden sound and some of them screamed in anger, they started to run towards the sound which happened to be the compound, but they were met by a huge cacophony of gunfire emitting from the battlements, everyone was firing their guns at the horde and not letting up, with all of them covering each other when they needed to reload, Dempsey was currently pulling an empty mag out of his Thompson as he looked out to his right, seeing Nikolai pinning the trigger on his PPSh, and Richtofen was just beside him, with a large grin on his face firing away with his MP40, Dempsey then looked to his left and saw Decker and Lilith, firing away with their weapons and keeping close to each other, he saw Misty just nearby, just as a red-eyed exo zombie jumped up onto the section of battlement next to her, she just grimaced and shoved the barrel of her shotgun straight into its chest and pulled the trigger, the point-blank blast opening its chest up and sending it falling backwards over the wall, "fuck off!" she yelled at the dead corpse as it fell, Dempsey smiled as he turned back to now fire off his newly loaded magazine.