Into The City

"Deckeeer, wake uuuup" Lilith cooed gently, shaking his shoulder with her hand as his cap still covered his eyes, Decker however continued to sleep peacefully, "come on Decker get your ass up" she said a bit louder into his ear, but Decker just brushed off that attempt as well, Lilith who at this point had gotten a bit cheeky, then grabbed and yanked at one of his earlobes, this caused a sudden pained exclamation from him, "ow! Okay, okay I'm getting up!" he whined, he opened his eyes and pushed his cap backwards, the sudden flood of burning yellow light into his retina made him squint his eyes tightly, after getting used to the sudden burst of photons he found himself in the tarps which he had put Lilith in, speaking of her, she was lying on her side next to him on his right, propping her upper body on her left elbow and twisting it to face him, "how did you sleep?" she asked, "I've slept better" he responded, "I'm glad for that, but I wonder who put me in these nice comfy sheets" Lilith then teased, Decker gave a bit of a grin as he was the one to put her in them last night, Lilith smiled back, "well thanks for being so considerate sweetie" she cooed back at him, then she leaned over and pecked him on the cheek, with his smile getting larger with that contact, "I see that you're up now" they then heard Lennox say, they turned to see him standing there, with Misty beside him with a smile on her face as well, probably after witnessing that kiss on the cheek, "aww so you two are in love with each other aren't you?" she asked them both, Lilith who had been caught off guard however was a bit embarrassed, "Misty, that wasn't..." she began to say, "Decker and Lilith sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G" Misty then sang cutting her off, Lilith just rolled her eyes, "okay Misty, do you want me to tell Marlton how much you want him to plow you?" she then said deviantly, Misty's smile then went away and she now had a blush on her cheeks, "err, no! I don't want... him knowing that right now!" the farmer stammered, "okay you two do you want to have breakfast with most of your secret's intact?" Lennox chimed in, Decker stood up onto his two feet, "I don't know why you're so embarrassed Lily, didn't you say back at the resort you didn't care who knew?" he brought up, Lilith cast her mind back to that thought.

"Decker you're right I'm gonna finally say it, I love you!"

"Shut uuuuup"

"And I don't care who knows it! now let's shoot some fucking zombies!"

"Oh yeah, well, maybe I was being sarcastic back then you know?" Lilith admitted, Decker however just kept smiling, "I don't think you were, do you want me to tell all of them?" Decker dared, "if anyone's doing the talking, it's going to be me, and I'm keeping my mouth shut" Lilith deadpanned while getting up onto her feet, "well the thing is..." Decker then said, rubbing the back of his head, Lilith gave him a serious look, "...I kinda mentioned to Dempsey you were my girlfriend now" he admitted, and just on que, Dempsey had walked over to them all, "how are the two lovebirds?" he asked them both, with Lilith now looking rather annoyed, "were great Dempsey but I think you got us at the wrong time" Decker replied still rubbing the back of his head, Misty just leaned in towards Dempsey, "Lilith wanted to keep it a secret apparently" she said with a slight giggle, with Dempsey then letting out a bit of a snigger seeing the awkwardness of the situation, then Lilith grabbed Decker by his collar and pulled his ear towards her mouth with a large amount of authority, "if you embarrass me like this again, I'll rip your heart out" she whispered with a very threatening voice, but Decker smirked again, "I think you already did with that smooth voice of yours Lily" he flirted, she was caught off-guard by that rather romantic comment and couldn't hold a blush back as she let him go, "you coming for breakfast or not?" Lennox interrupted, "yeah, sure" Lilith squeezed out, still trying to get over the shock of Decker's comment, "what is for breakfast anyways?" Decker questioned, "well that Russian drunkie fell into a few boxes and a whole lot of food cans spilled out, just saved us as Stupinger was considering even eating one of the corpses" Misty explained, a bit of an unnerved look on her face on that last point in the sentence, "well I'm starving, where's the food anyways?" Decker said while walking off to search, Misty turned to look at Lilith with a suggestive look, with her blowing a raspberry in response, "whatever" she scoffed while walking away from her, Lennox and Dempsey, Misty just smiled, "thinking of candidates my fat ass" she grinned.