The daughter of the creator

A long time before there was such a thing as animals, or the earth, there was only emptiness. Out of the emptiness was created the god of emptiness and darkness, he became lonely and decided to create a friend. He created his friend and named him the creator, the creator and the god of emptiness stuck together, then they had a grand idea. The creator told the god of the plan to make earth and place beings on the earth, so the god created the sun to keep the beings warm and no longer was the galaxy empty. He then created all types of earths but none were suitable for the beings created. The creator began to worry that he had created useless beings, and then finally the earth was created and it was perfect for us. The creator placed the being on the earth but they did not move, they didn't breath, their hearts did not beat. The creator was disappointed as well as the god, then the creator had a great idea, he set to work molding a beautiful women made of the dirt of earth. She was more beautiful then any women he had created, when the creator was done he placed a kiss on her forehead. He stepped back and told his daughter to awaken and with a sudden shudder her heart began to beat and her limbs began to move. She began to get color in her skin and with a sudden movement she came to hug the creator and called him father. He told her of the job she was to do and she understood and went to do just that. The god of emptiness was proud of his friends idea and watched as the earth came to life. Soon the daughter began to age and was no longer able to do her job, so the god of emptiness granted her a final wish. The daughter wished that she could still touch the life of others with her own and so he granted the wish. She turned into the wind that blew the trees and breathed the Life into new borns. That was what she was, the life of the world and what she did, she let the world, the beings, and all the animals live. She is the air around us and in everyone of us, Life.