Never ending love

There was a time long ago, when there was no such thing as love, there was only hate. There was especially hate between two gods. Their wives did not hate one another only wished that their husbands feuds with each other would come to an end. Well one day the two goddesses both found that they were pregnant, they swore that they would raise their children to never hate any one and so they did. The two children grew up together as friends and never got into a single argument. Although they never got into an argument they would watch as their fathers would yell at each other arguing. Both of the goddesses implemented in their children to be kind to one another. The kids grew up without arguing at all with each other and at the age of sixteen both fell in a joy with each other that could not be described. The only thing that stood in they'r way was their fathers, when the young goddesses father found out, he forbade his daughter from ever seeing the boy again. The goddess wept because of the strange joy she felt for the god she grew up knowing. She disobeyed her father one last time, she ran to her joy and warned him about what her father had said. The god told her that they would run away and never look back and so they did. Although that wonderful joy they could not describe betrayed them, and the father of the goddess had his hunting dogs follow the scent of the wonderful joy they felt together and found them. It was too late he had taken years to get to them, and they were now twenty. The young goddess was pregnant, the father became furious. It didn't matter he pulled his bow and struck home killing the young god, the goddess screamed in horror and fled leaving her husband's body behind. At the age of twenty one the young goddess gave birth to her daughter who grew up without a father. The new goddess spread the special kind of joy around the world that only could be felt by the right couples. People knew who had spread this feeling around the world and rejoiced. Although soon they started to confuse the goddesses name with the feeling that she gave. So the name of the goddess became the word that we use today to describe that wonderful feeling, called Love.