|| ONE ||

THIRD PERSON
Kendra and Zach

Zach got onto the rooftop first

Sighing, he leans against the ledge of the building  and just looks out to the city as he thinks.

Kendra got there last.

She steps out of the elevator to spot someone already on the rooftop. She quietly walks over to the ledge he's on and leans against the railing.

Zach doesn't notice the girl beside him at all, until her soft voice fills his ears.

"Hey." Kendra says to the young boy.

When he turns over to her, Kendra thought the guy was pretty hot.

"Hey." Zach says smiling over to her.

When Kendra smiles back, Zach is taken away by her stunning smile. The two then fall into a comfortable silence as they watch the city move.

"I'm Kendra Ray." 

"I'm Zach Werenski."

"The hockey player?"

"Yeah."

"Shit, that's crazy."

"It is."

Zach is now smiling at the girl who had moved closer to his side.

"Can I ask you something?" Kendra asks becoming very curious on why the hockey player is on a rooftop of her building.

"Yeah." Zach says looking at the girl.

"Why are you up here at midnight?" She asks looking right back at Zach and he sighs.

"I got something broken." Zach says as he looks back at the city.

Kendra then furrows her eyebrows and looks the boy up and down.

"You look perfectly fine." Kendra says clearly confused at what he said.

"My heart isn't." 

"Ohhhhh, my bad." Kendra tells a laughing Zach.

"No, no it's fine." He tells her.

"Was she a bitch?" Kendra asks.

"Yeah, she was a bitch." Zach says laughing down at the girl.

Zach then looks at all her beautiful features, and all he could think about is a rebound.

Kendra smiles as she looks at his handsome features, and all she wants to do is get to know this man.

"Do you wan't to get some coffee?" Zach asks her and she nods her head yes.

"Yeah, I know this cafe that's still open a few blocks down." Kendra replies.

"Alright, let's go." Zach says as Kendra leads the way to the elevator and to the cafe.