|| NINE ||

THIRD PERSON
Kendra

It's been about two months since Kendra and Zach had last talked, two months since Zach and Tina had gotten back together, and two months since Catherine has told Kendra that she's pregnant

"Kendra! Can you go with Austin to get me some pickles! Oh, and ice cream!" Catherine yells out from the couch.

"Okay! Austin! Let's go!" Kendra yells as she runs out from her bedroom and Austin is already at the door.

"Damn, do you always have to yell?" Austin asks making Kendra smirk as she slips on her shoes.

"Yes, let's go you big baby." Kendra says as she grabs her keys and the two walk out of the apartment.

"You're a bitch you know that right?" Austin says to Kendra as the two wait for the elevator.

"You're a little bitch!" Kendra says as the elevator doors open to reveal Josh, Seth and Boone.

"Kendra! Hey, how have you been?" Josh says as he is quick to give Kendra a hug.

"I've been good, you?" Kendra asks josh as they pull away.

"I'm doing great, we just finished up at practice." Josh asks and Kendra smiles at the other two boys.

"Oh, uh this is Austin by the way. He's my roommate's boyfriend, they're pregnant!" Kendra says as Austin rubs his stomach.

"Yeah, my baby is in my belly." Austin says jokingly making the three boys laugh.

"Nice to meet you man congrats, well we're just gonna chill for a bit before the game." Josh says and Kendra nods her head.

"Oh, Kendra, are you free tonight? Because we'd really appreciate if you'd come to tonight's game." Seth says out of nowhere.

"You would?" Kendra questions.

"Yeah, Zach hasn't really been the same. He's been a bit, how would I say this nicely" Seth starts.

"Bitchy, and that's saying it nicely." Boone says.

"Ugh, I'll think about it, okay guys." Kendra says and they nod their heads yes.

"I'll drop by before I leave for the arena to give the tickets." Josh says as the two groups then say goodbye and go their opposite way.

"You gonna go?"

"Maybe."

||