|| 12 AM ||

THIRD PERSON
Kendra and Zach

Kendra is now in the elevator, making her way up to the rooftop

Before she even got to the rooftop, she actually went to Zach's apartment, where Josh told her that he's on the rooftop.

Kendra's heat starts to race as she notices that she's one stop away from the rooftop. Once the elevator dings, Kendra is quick to step out.

Zach's large frame is leaning against the railing right in front of her.

"Hey, can I ask you something?" Kendra says as she makes her way over to Zach.

"Why are you up here at midnight?" Kendra asks as she leans against the railing beside Zach.

"I got something broken." Zach says with a slight smile.

"Huh, you look fine to me." Kendra says dragging out the joke.

Zach then lets out a deep chuckling, giving Kendra the chills.

"Why are you here?" Zach asks Kendra.

"You didn't hear? I'm a member of the blue jackets media now." Kendra says making Zach smile.

"You're lying...." Zach says not believing it.

"Its true, you're gonna have to stick with me for a while." Kendra says as Zach then gives her a tight hug.

"So." Kendra says once they pulled away.

"So." Zach says after.

Then there was a pause.

"I love you."

The two of them said at the same time making each other smile. Zach then wraps his arm around Kendra's shoulders as the two of them watch the city.

"You wanna know something crazy?" Kendra asks Zach.

"What?"

"We first met at midnight, and we're now getting back together at midnight." Kendra says smiling up at Zach.

"That is crazy." Zach says as a comfortable silence is then placed over the two.

Just then Zach thought of the best idea.

"Do you wanna get some coffee?" Zach says smirking.

"Yeah, I know this cafe that's still open a few blocks down." Kendra says smiling up at the man.

"Alright, let's go."

And they went.