|| THREE ||

THIRD PERSON
Kendra and Zach

Kendra is working one of her late shifts at the pizza parlor

Kendra is working one of her late shifts at the pizza parlor. As she wipes off a table, she hears the bell on the door ring, telling her that there are some customers.

"Kendra! You got another table!" Jack Kendra's boss tells her as she quickly puts away her rag.

"Okay!" Kendra says as she grabs some menus and makes her way to the table of four.

"Hey guys, I'm Kendra and I'll be your guys' waiter for today! Can I start you guys off with some drinks?" Kendra asks as she grabs her note pad and pencil, not noticing the group of hockey players in front of her.

"We'll all get waters." Zach says from the table.

"Oh shit, Zach? What are you doing here?!" Kendra asks with a smile down to the boy and his three other teammates.

"Well you said you worked here, and the boys were hungry after the game." Zach tells Kendra making her smile.

"This is Seth, Josh and Boone." Zach says introducing his friends to Kendra.

"Nice to meet you boys, um- I'm gonna go and grab your waters real quick before I grab your orders." Kendra says as she nods to the group and then walks back to the kitchen.

||

After the boys were done eating, they were just about to head out when Zach stopped for a second.

"Hey guys, hold up for a second." Zach says as he quickly makes his way over to the table Kendra was cleaning.

"Hey" She tells the girl.

"Oh, hey. I though you left"

"Uh not yet, I wanted to ask you if you wanted to maybe go to the movies tomorrow?" Zach asks the now blushing Kendra.

"Sure, I'd like that a lot."

"Great, I'll pick you up at 6?" 

"It's a date."