Richie Tozier

NOTES
HAHA HI THERE IS SMUT HERE PALS!
REMEMBER RICHIE AND EDDIE ARE EIGHTEEN NOW!
Y'all have been warned, don't complain. I'm not forcing anyone to read this and if you're uncomfortable you can skip this chapter, nothing incredibly important happens.

-

Richie Tozier led Eddie up the stairs to his bedroom. Eddie was nervous. He didn't say or show that he was, but his heart was racing.

"My parents are home, that's their room." Richie now stood behind Eddie, whispering in his ear. He pointed to a closed door. "That's my room." He now pointed to an open door, right next to the closed one.

"Your room is right next to your parents?" Eddie gulped as he felt his palms get sweaty.

"Yup." Richie popped the 'p' before nibbling at Eddie's earlobe. "Let's hope they don't catch us." His voice sent shivers down Eddie's spine.

And with that, Richie pushed Eddie gently into his bedroom. Not forgetting to lock the door as he quietly closed it behind them.

Richie led Eddie to sit on his bed. He kissed him, at first softly. As their kiss got sloppier, tongues and teeth colliding, Richie pushed Eddie flat on his bed. He climbed over top of him, grabbing Eddie's arms and holding them above his head. Richie parted their lips, moving his kiss down Eddie's cheek, to his jawline, to his neck, then landing on his collarbones. He sucked and nibbled at Eddie's pale skin, beginning to leave purple marks. Eddie let out soft moans and shaky breaths as Richie kissed him.

It wasn't long before Richie yanked off his shirt, then tugged at Eddie's asking him to pull his off. With more skin exposed to Richie's cold room, he left dozens of kisses down Eddie's chest. Stopping just below his belly button. As he kissed his stomach, he unbuckled Eddie's pants, dropping them around his ankles. Richie climbed off of Eddie who groaned a little. The curly headed boy dropped to his knees and started sucking on Eddie's inner thigh's tender skin. This touch caused Eddie to let out louder moans and grip onto Richie's curls. Richie let out a soft moan as he smiled a kiss into Eddie's thigh.

Richie unzipped his pants and threw them across the room. Eddie felt his heart begin to race faster when he lifted his head to see Richie standing in his boxers. Before Eddie could catch his breath to comment on Richie's appearance, he watched Richie walk to his dresser drawer. It was filled with all kinds of crap. As Richie rifled through the collection of items, he pulled out a condom and a little jar of lube. He made his way back to Eddie.

"You want this, yes?" Richie asked as he placed the items on the floor and sat in front of Eddie.

"Y-Yes." Eddie answered. Richie knew he wanted it, but he just wanted to double check. Eddie could change his mind at anytime and Richie would stop.

Richie slowly pulled down Eddie's boxers. He softly wrapped his fingers around Eddie and moved his hand up and down, not particularly fast. A handjob wasn't the main pleasure point Richie was going to give him. As Eddie was preoccupied by Richie's hand, he let out a relatively loud moan as he felt a finger enter him. He hadn't paid any attention to Richie quickly covering his left hand in lube, getting ready to slide into Eddie.

"Fuck." Richie moaned the word as he felt Eddie's body latch onto his middle finger instantly.

"A-A-Another one." Eddie finally got the words to leave his mouth.