Eddie The King

NOTES
SO THIS CHAPTER IS GRAPHIC™️
IF YOU'RE SQUEAMISH I PUT "***" TO SIGNAL WHEN THE GROSSNESS HAPPENS AND ENDS!
THERE'S ABRIEF EXPLANATION OF WHAT HAPPENED THATS A LOT LESS GRAPHIC!!
YOU'RE WELCOME!

-

"Eddie." Richie finally broke the silence as he laid in bed with the smaller boy, his arm draped around him.

"Yes?" Eddie looked up at him, his eyes still glossy.

"I wasn't completely honest about what your mom told me that day in the ice cream shop." Richie felt sweat begin dripping down his forehead.

"Okay..." Eddie sat up, facing Richie as he continued laying down.

"She opened Arkangel back up." As the words rolled off of Richie's tongue, Eddie felt his heart race.

"You mean-" Eddie's mind moved a thousand miles an hour. "She-She could have just seen us! She's been watching me all these fucking years. Fuck!" Eddie pulled at his own hair and he felt tears fill his bottom lid.

"Eds," Richie slowly sat up and reached to put a hand on his lovers shoulder.

"Don't call me that." Eddie swatted at Richie's hand. He quickly hopped off Richie's bed and put on his proper clothes.

"Where are you going?" Richie went to follow Eddie as he stormed out of his room.

"To finally end this bullshit." Eddie yelled, causing Richie's mother to open her door and see what was happening.

"Hey mom." Richie stood in just boxers as Eddie rushed down the stairs.

Eddie couldn't believe his mother. After years of not looking. Not hovering over Eddie's life. She lied. She continued to lie. She probably would lie when he confronted her in the following moments. Richie lied too. Richie didn't want to look at Eddie during sex, he wanted his mother to see him. Richie knew his mother would probably be looking. Eddie felt dirty.

"Mother!" Eddie slammed the door as he entered his house. "Sonia!"

He pounded his feet up the stairs, every step sounding louder than the first as his feet hit the wood. He found her. In her bed, sobbing. Her face was covered by her shaking hands.

"Eddie?" She removed her hands, looking at him through her wet tears. "How could you? You did such a dirty thing." She wept as she slide the tablet in his direction. On it was a replay of Eddie and Richie just hours ago.

"How could I?" Eddie grabbed the tablet. "How could I? Ha! How could you? You lied to me! I trusted you!" He was crying now too.

"I did it all to protect you! I love you!" Mrs. Kaspbrak yelled through her icy tears, cooling her once warm cheeks. "You did that, with him." She let our sob after sob as she looked from the tablet, to her son.

"Yes mother I did! I let Richie Tozier fuck the shit out of me! And I loved it!" He screamed loud enough for the whole neighborhood to hear. "I'm my own fucking person! I can fuck whoever I want!"

Mrs. Kaspbrak stopped her tears as she stared astonished at her son. "What did he do to you. My Eddie Bear." She ran up to hug her son.