5.

Your POV

   AN: kinda cliche sorry.

"What should we get?" I Ask as we drive around.

"We could get some pizza." He says looking around.

"Oh so romantic Stark." I say playfully.

"If you want romantic that can be arrange." He says messing with you.

"No. Not now. Do you see how I look. I'm a tired mess." I say to him.

"A cute tired mess." He says smiling still looking at the road.

"Just feed me." I say trying not to blush.

"I'll go in to get the pizza. You can stay here." He says handing you the keys to lock the doors.

"Okay." I say as he shuts the door, and as I lock the car.

Why is he doing this to me?! We pretty much just met. And he's hitting on me. He may be handsome. And a great guy. But I just. I'm scared. I know he wouldn't hurt me. But I just don't know what to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Got the pizzas." Said Tony as he opens his car door.

"What took you so long?" I Ask as I take the box from him so he can drive.

"Credit machines were being really slow." He says.

   "Well luckily we have food now." I say feeling the warmth of the pizza on my legs.

   "Yeah. I have a nice spot we can take the pizza to eat at." Said Tony as the park came into view.

"Ohhh. Pizza under the night stars." I say happily.

"Knew you would like it." He says smiling as he parks.

"I'll take the pizza." He says trying to take it.

"I can carry it." I say opening my door holding the pizza.

"Okay." Said Tony grabbing a blanket out of the back of his car.

   "Did you plan this?" I Ask noticing that blanket.

   "Maybe I did. Maybe I didn't." He says smiling as he lays the blanket down.

   You and Tony start eating the pizza and when finish look up at the stars.

   "I know we haven't known each other long. But. *Sighs.* I think you are the most beautiful and most kindest girl ever. You make me happy when I'm around you. And yes, I know you might be scared. But I love you. I feel like I've known you for an eternity. I need to know. Will you be my girlfriend?" Tony says looking at you hoping you say yes.

You wake up suddenly.

What the hell?! That was all a dream? Wait where am I? I'm in Steve's room. I must of pasted out when I finished his painting.

"You're awake princess." Said Tony standing in the door way.

"How long was I out?" I Ask.

"About an hour. Steve's watching a movie so he didn't mind." Said Tony walking closer to you.

"Come on. You can sleep in my bed. We'll deal with your room tomorrow." Said Tony picking you up bridal style.