Those Feelings

Silvia had gone out on a date with Jikan, it wasn't that surprising. I had known Anthony for almost a year, and those feelings have begun to surface. It was so difficult, especially with Anthony being the werewolf he his... not now body. Of course, at the time, I was buried in Anthony's arms, and he was awake.

"Ethan?" his voice rang out. "What's poking me- oh."

A red blush coated my pale cheeks. Why? I tried to shift away from him, but Anthony's arms kept me firmly in place. He looked into my eyes, his own had turned golden. RIP me.

---ooO0Ooo---

When I next woke, my a** hurt like hell. Werewolves are not small. I let out a groan and shifted to face Anthony, the reason for the many bruises and red lines that littered my body; although, he didn't come out unscathed either. I can't go to school like this Anthony. Why do you do this?

"You good Ethan?" he asked.

"Mmhm," I mumbled tiredly, cuddling closer to him. Anthony chuckled and nuzzled my head, breathing in, my scent? I guess he is. Huh. I smiled, then my stomach growled. I groaned. I doubted I would be able to walk. Anthony pulled away from me and sat up.

"Come one," he said. "Let's go eat."

"Fiiiiine," I wined. I sat up slowly and swung my legs over the edge of the bed. I tried to stand up, but I crumpled back down to the bed. Anthony just laughed. I glared at him.

"You need help?" he asked.

"No," I replied stubbornly, attempting to get back on my feet. I just fell back down onto the bed, again. "Okay."

Anthony smiled at me before picking me up bridal style and carrying me out to the kitchen. Silvia had not returned. She probably had spent the night at Jikan's. Anthony sat me down on the couch and kissed my forehead. He went to the kitchen and brought me back a blood bag and himself some food. I curled up next to him quietly sucking on the bag that I had punctured. Once I finished I fell back asleep in Anthony's arms.

---ooO0Ooo---

I opened my eyes to see Anthony's shirt since I was still wrapped in his arms. We were still draped over the couch with all the windows covered since I was not wearing my ring. I slipped out of Anthony's arms and went to go retrieve the sapphire ring. A growl echoed through the house after I was in the bedroom for a minute or two. With my ring now on my finger, I walk back out to the living room to see Anthony wide awake and scanning the room.

"Anthony?" I asked. "What's wrong."

"Ethan," he replied, standing up and walking over to me. His 6'4" body towered over my 5'8" one. I looked up at him worriedly, wondering what had made him so on edge.

"What is it?" I inquired.

"You-you weren't there when I awoke, I was worried someone had taken you," he mumbled.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to worry you," I responded, my eyes downcast.

"It's fine," he said before wrapping me back up in his arms and carrying me to the kitchen. He sat me on the counter and pulled out a blood bag for me. He handed to me before dragging me into his lap while he sits on a chair. I let him do this while I eat. I wonder why he is acting like this. Wait. There's a full moon coming up. His inner wolf is probably surfacing and wanting to coddle and care for its mate. Yeah. That's probably it. I was snapped out of my thoughts when Anthony started to kiss along my neck and gently running his hand up and down my thigh. I guess we're doing this now.

---ooO0Ooo---

When Silvia returned to the house with messy clothes and a big grin on her face. I raised an eyebrow at her appearance.

"Did you and Jikan have fun?" I asked, smirking.

"Mhmm!" she smiled. "You look like you enjoyed Anthony's visit."

"Oh shut up," I grumbled, rubbing my neck that was covered in teeth marks and hickeys. Damn it, Anthony! I have to go to school like this. I went to the bed that night smiling and cuddling up to Anthony's jacket that he forget. He's not going to get it back.

---ooO0Ooo---

I walked into school with my head held high. I could feel the stares of my classmates as I walked through the halls. I made my way over to Anthony and noticed that his two friends were not by his side.

"Where's Max and Jessica?" I ask, happily letting him wrap an arm around my waist.

"Their mating," he said plainly. "We don't need to do the whole ceremony thing since you're not a werewolf."

"You could be more subtle you know," I replied.

"I know," he responded before the bell rang and we went our separate ways until fourth period.