[Lucky Item and Introduction]

Nee-san!! This is for you desu ^__^*waves* 

I hope you guys are enjoying this so far desu ^^V

The two bluenettes we're walking towards school the next day.

"What is that your holding?" Kuroko ask to the girl his with who is holding a cat stuff toy.

"This is my lucky item for today. Aquariuses lucky item is a sports drink."

"*sigh* You really listen to those everyday?. No wonder you get along with Midorima-kun well."

-- -- -- --

"Umm..what is that?" Hyuuga pointed at the stuff toy she was holding

"Todays lucky item senpai."

"What is your sign?" the red head Kagami asked the girl

"Im a Cancer."

"So that means your birthday already passed right? July isnt it?"

"Yes. I just turned fifteen."

Suddenly a whistle was blown which made the whole team look where it came from.

"What are you guys talki-- what is that?" Riko pointed at the cat

"Todays lucky item."

"Wait..where did I heard this..." the brunette said thinking deeply. Then.." Ahh! Oha Asa horoscope? The one that Midorima-kun listens to?!" she said surprised.

"Uh..yes..by the way Coach. Can I ask a small favor?" the blunette said as she puts the stuffed cat on the bench.

"What will it be Hime-chan?"

"Can you introduce yourselfs to me? Please! The only names I know here is Tetsu-kyun and you Coach. So please *bows*" the senpais felled to the floor with what Kurohime said. They've been talking to her and yet she doesnt know their names.

"Well then I'll start. Im Kagami Taiga Im your classmate too." the red head said while spinning a ball on his fingertip

"You must be Bakagami! I heard a lot about you ^__^" Kurohime exclaimed amused

"Kagami-kun. Your idiocy has been recognized." Kuroko said still emotionless as ever. All the other members are holding their laughter while Kagami was struck by an imaginary lighting by what the two blue head said.

"Im not a baka!" he yelled.

"L-Lets continue *pfft* Im Koganei Shinji! Im your senpai" the guy with a cat like faced said

"And this is Mitobe." the guy nodded "He said its his pleasure to meet you."

"Its my pleasure to meet you as well."

"Im Izuki Shun."

"Hyuuga Junpei. Im your Captain." the guy with glasses said

"Kiyoshi Teppei. Lets have fun Hime-chan!" the brown head guy who is the tallest of all said smiling brightly.

"Hai. Lets have fun :) "

They practiced for a good 30 minutes as Kurohime observe them.

"Ah! I cant concentrate." she pulled a pair of glasses from her bag.

Riko looked at the glasses she was holding and was surprised when the girl put it on.

"You wear glasses?"