[A visit + Council duties]

somewhere~~~

"Aomine-kun! Why did you skip practice again?! If Hime-tan caught wind--"

"She'll make me run in my trunks again? Tch. She's in an all girls school you know.. Communications with us has been cut off." the tanned bluenette covered his eyes with his left arm to avoid the sun rays.

"Well thats--" *insert phone ringtone here*

"Moshi Moshi?" The well endowed pinknette headed girl greeted..

"SATSU-KYUN!! ITS BEEN A LONG TIME!! By the way Im studying in Seirin now. I'll be visiting Touo some other time. Now please tell Dai-kyun to attend practice now. Or I'll come there this instant and make him run again... *voice from the background* 'Kaichou!! Please put the phone down for now. We need your focus here!' (secretary)

'She doesnt deserve being president if she continues her attitude like that. Might as well make her sign the resignation papers. (Vice President)

"Shut it Ryuu-kyun~~ "(Kurohime)

"Dont call me by my first name!!" (Vice President)

"Bye for now Satsu-kyun~ I missed you~" *toot toot* The call has ended and Momoi smiled evily to her childhood friend.

"Dai-chan~~ Hime-tan is back. I think you should go and practice now or you'll see her running here..." Aomine suddenly got up with shock in his eyes. He know that they'll never joke about Kurohime.

"Satsuki! When will our practice resume?!"

"E-etto.. It'll resume in 30 minutes--" The tanned teen quickly dash out the rooftop in his top speed towards the gymnasium. Momoi followed him to the gym and was laughing her heart out to see Aomine shooting like theres no tomorrow. At the same time, his legs were shaking on the mere memory of Kurohime's punishment back in middle school.

Momoi fished out her phone and started typing a message to Kurohime:

"Dai-chan is practicing his ass off Hime-tan~ Thank you for scaring him. And by the way! Welcome back (,  ^^)."

-At Seirin-

"Hahahahaha!! Still scared huh? Works everytime :)" she smiled at her phone while reading the message that Momoi had sent her.

"Kaicho! Focus here for a while please! The principal wanted to test your capabilities. And remember what you said? Since you always win your always right? You cant lose to this!" the brunette secretary whos name is Layla Amada ranted at the teal haired president who was facing the window feeling the breeze like a child.

"Thats not my motto~~ Loosen up a bit will you? You'll grow old much faster and say hello to wrinkles. *sighs happily* the cool and gentle breeze~ Well then! Take five! I'll be in the rooftop if you'll  need me~" she skipped out happily from the student councils office to the staircase leading to the rooftop.

"Ah~ what a beautiful cloudy day!" she layed flat on her back on the rooftops floor with a pillow she stashed there.

"Kurohime! You are not taking Student Council duties seriously!" The vice president Sakamoto Ryuu yelled.

"Ah~ too noisy Ryuu-kyun! Dont be rude or I'll push you over the railings so your skull will break open and realize that no matter what you do, the former President will never love you..." she lazily replied with a serious tone. Ryuu froze in his tracks on the mere mention of the Former President: Mei Shindo.

"Mei-san already rejected you for so many times now. Yet you still continued bugging her. She stepped down to cut off the relationship between you and still you kept pestering her to go back. I always caught you both arguing about this sorry. If I was her, I could've done the same thing. Just accept the fact that no matter what you do,your feelings will never be returned. Please stop hurting yourself Sakamoto-senpai." she sat up and hugged her pillow while lecturing her senior. Tears suddennly well up on Ryuu's eye upon realizing how stupid he has been all this time. He hates to admit it but Kurohime was right. He wiped his tears with his arms while giving out soft laughters.