Special Chapter: Happy Birthday Kurohime and Riri!

Today is the 13th day of the seventh month which is July, also its Sunday. A certain teal haired girl will be celebrating her birthday today. Currently she's quiet addicted on Hetalia. An anime which her bestfriend Riri recommended.

"Kyaah~ Kawaii!Kawaii!Kawaii! Italia-kyun is so cute~!" she cooed on her laptop screen. Suddenly she remembered something. "Ah right! Today is Riri-kyun-san's birthday. I shall bake her some cookies that she love the most." she paused the anime she was watching and decided to play some of the animes song instead.

"Marukaite Chikyuu~ Marukaite Chikyuu~ Marukaite Chikyuu. Boku Hetalia~~" she sang as she placed the cookies in the oven and returned to the living room where her laptop is placed.

"Hmm~~ I think Im forgetting something I shouldnt forget. Argh! I blame the Student Council for this! Especially Ryuu-kyun!!"

somewhere~~

"Achoo!" a certain brunette megane wearing boy sneezed suddenly.

"Vice President are you alright?"

"Yeah. Someone must be thinking or talking about me right now." he rubbed his nose while talking.

"Hmm. Thats good to hear then."

back to Kurohime's residence~~

"All done~!" she pulled out the tray and left them in the cooling rack. "Hmm. I think I'll go to Tetsu-kyun's house for now." she jumped to the other balcony. She tried to open the door but it was locked. A note was sticked on the glass door which read: "Hime-san. I'll be waiting for you at Hotch Potch. Its an emergency." suddenly her phone rang.

"He--"she got cut off by the blonde Kise.

"Himecchi!!! Come to Hotch Potch quickly! Its an emergen--" she ended the call and returned home. She placed the cookies in a black box with a black and white ribbon embracing it. She wore a white long sleeved shirt with black shorts and black sailor shoes. She stormed at the house after securing that every entrace is locked.

-somewhere~~ (again..)

"HIDOII!! HIMECCHI ENDED THE CALL SUDDENLY WITHOUT ME FINISHING MY SENTENCE-- HMPFF!!" Midorima plastered a super sticky duct tape on the blonde heads face.

"Urusai -nodayo! Youre too noisy for your own good nanodayo!" the green head lectured Kise.

----

Kurohime is busy typing a message to Riri asking her where she is. She saw a bunch of girls who looked like deliquents or gangsters on an ally but decided to ignore them to avoid problems. She arrived at Hotch Potch but was wondering on why all the windows are closed. From outside she could hear yells of arguments from the inside.

"Dammit!! I said go out with me!!"  her eyes widen in shock. 'Are thugs taking over Hotch Potch again?! She immediately slammed the doors open only to see confettis and a banner that says 'Happy Birthday Hime!'

"Otanjoubi Omedatou Hime-nya~ *gentle laugh* Your not mad at my door are 'ya~?" Akari eyed her door which was slammed a while ago.

"Kuro-pon! Happy Birthday! Here~~!" Tetsumi handed her a box which contained a sketch of her.

"Aww.. Arigato Sumi-nya~!" she hugged her childhood friend.

"Hmph!!  Humhamph Shumhedatofph!!" guess who? Its Kise witha duct tape on!

"What happened to you Ryou-kyun?!" she violently tore the tape on his face.

"AAAWWW!!! HIMECCHI ITTAI!!" he held his lips while crying his anime tears.

"Akihime will kill you for hurting her baby Kise~~" Tetsumi teased on the side.

"Whoever tries to kill Hime-kyun will have to pass through me. I'll end that 'Akihime's' life Tetsumi."

"Well  she's a sadist so I think she'll be able to up a fight against you Sei-chan!" she praised her friend.

"Ah! Whatda the conversation is taking a wrong turn. We are all supposed to greet Hime a happy birthday!" Aomine yelled while still yawning.

"Oh~ Dai-chan started to think huh? Hahaha good for you!" Momoi patted her childhood friends back.

"Hmph. I think Im the only one sane here. Happy birthday Kurohime. Heres my gift." he handed her a necklace with a Cancer sigh on it. "That is todays lucky item nanodayo." he stated while pushing up his glasses.

"*sparkling eyes* A-Arigato Shin-kyun!" he bowed infront the megane wearing green head as a sign of her thanks.

"Hime-chin~ I bought you something. And oh.. Happy Birthday..." he patted her head as he hand her a box of Maiubo.

"A-Arigato.. Want to share?" Murasakibara smiled and nodded as an agreement.

"Ara..Hime-nya is all grown up now. Happy 15th Birthday. I baked you a cake." She pointed at a five layer white fondant cake while her right hand is in her right cheek smiling.

"Himecchi! Happy Birthday 'ssu!! My gift is this!" he handed her the latest Zunon Boys magazine which is not yet published. "I already signed it for you ^____^ " he beamed.

"Thank you Ryou-kyun. This will make a cute target on my dart board ^__^" she smiled brightly which made Kise anime cry again. "Hidoii ne Himecchi!!"

"Oi Hime! Happy Birthday.. I didnt brought anything though." Aomine scratched the back of his neck

"Its fine. Im glad you came." she smiled at him.

"Hime-tan~ I wrote you  a five pages long letter! Also I bought you this!" she gaved her a small box which contains a slice of Strawberry Shortcake keychain. She hugged her while saying her thanks.

"Hime-kyun. Now that your fifteen, grow up a little, in 365 days you'll be  sixteen. I bought you this since you said you like it." he brought out a large box containing a black stuffed rabbit with a blue and light blue ribbon on its neck and a silver pendant in the center containing an initial 'F' which stands for 'Funtom'. "Its hard asking them to make this especially its been centuries since they last make this. But  because Im absolute its as easy as pie." he crossed his arms as pride aura was shining on him.

"Arigato Sei..." she sweatdropped

"Kurohime-chan... I greet you a  Happy Birthday. Heres mine." he handed her a medium sized round box which she gladly accepted as she was blushing. As she opened it, it contained a black berret hat with a black string ribbon dangling on the side. Her eyes glittered at the view of a new hat. You see she likes hat *sweatdrops*

"Arigato!!" she suddenly hugged him but pulled away upon realizing what she did. Kuroko just smiled at her while patting her head.

"Ah I almost forgot! Its Riri-kyun-san's birthday as well! Author-chan where are you~?"

Then suddenly the cafe's wall crashed revealing a figure of a girl with brown hair reaching her waist striking a pose.

"Its Authorcchi! She broke the fourthwall! The cafe's fourth wall!" Kise yelled earning him a smack on the head from Aomine.

"Happy Birthday to me indeed!" Kurohime hugged her and hand her the cookied she baked.

"Thank you Riri-kyun for creating me. If it wasnt for your wild and weird imaginations I wouldnt be here."

"Eventhough you crushed my wall I will not get mad. Since you created me too. But fix that after this." Akari proclaimed

"Arigato ne minna for supporting my story! Its a great birthday gift to me!"

"Bye bye minna!! We'll be celebrating now. Keep on supporting us ne? *waves at you* Jaa~~"

--------

Waah I posted this so late! Electricity just came back and the internet was down for days!

Anywho Thank you for the reads the comments and the votes! Kurohime and Kuroko's date after this! Byenee~~♥

with ♥,
   ·strawbirella