[The 1/2 of the Empress]

Dedicated to Kawaiiness18 for she requested for an update! I'll really do my best now !! I hope you'll like this desu~   (o~^ v ^~o)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

After a long time....finally... the Empress has awaken

"Himecchi will be unstoppable now 'ssu *sigh* now Im getting really nervous if ever I faced her and the Empress inside her awakens." Kise said up on the bleachers looking closely at Kurohime who is now standing at the back of Seirin's bench crossing her arms with an omnimous aura surrounding her.

"Kurohime-chan. Please stay calm. If you dont control it you might end up breaking something or someone." Kuroko told the girl while placing his hand on her head.

"Oi Kuroko! You want to die early?!" Kagami shouted at his partner who approached their enranged player slash manager.

After Kuroko placed his hand on top of the girls hair,the blue haired girl slowly sat on the floor hugging her legs. Then she touched Kuroko's hand on her head. "Thank you..." she said

Kise smiled. "Works everytime. Its a good thing one of the GoM is with her. Otherwise *shivers* history might repeat itself."

"Comence Fourth Quarter!"

As the Seirin team was stepping on the court.."Senpais and Kaga-kyun. Can you please  give me the ball throughout this whole quarter?" the senpais looked at each other and nodded.. "You really want your revenge huh?" Izuki smiled at his teammate. "I want to avenge Coach too. People like him are the types I hate the most."

.

.

.

.

.

  Izuki has the ball and he uses his eagle eye to locate the where abouts of Kurohime. When he spotted her he immediately passed the ball which the girl quickly shot in making a 3 pointer. Josei reset and started running towards their basket but the ball was smacked out from their hands by a blue haired girl who came running infront of them. She dunked it in and the ball made a loud sound as it falls to the floor.

"Ara, ara. My grip is too hard tsk." The girl commented looking at her hands annoyed. The captain of Josei was blinking many times to clear something. When the girl smacked the girl out of their hands, he caught a glimpse of Kurohime's left eye. He saw a yellowish gold color. Or is it?

The game continued with the score of 158-98. Josei has not been able to score any basket throughout the quarter. Meanwhile Seirin's player: Kurohime has been the one scoring non stop. Dunking,running,shooting three's anywhere. She evens behave like Aomine having faced all the players at once. The Empress has not even revealed her full self yet.

One minute remaining then suddenly Kurohime quickly sat on the side of the court. "Hyuuga senpai! Im sorry but I think sleepiness is getting on me." Hyuuga popped an imaginary question mark on his head. "I'll tell you something. Try guarding their captain then have Kaga-kyun mark that b*tch. You can score baskets easily because all their passes will circulate on that B and the captain. I'll just stand here if anything goes wrong." Hyuuga doesnt fully understand what she said but he relayed the message to everyone. As Kurohime had said. All the passes will be on Narumi and the Captain. Seirin scored many baskets in less than one minute.

"What kind of sorcery is this?! But no worries. Time to finish this!!" Kagami shouted running for a dunk when Narumi appeared then went Head to Head with him. "Im not going to let you win easily!" Narumi shouted while trying to block Kagami.

"Im glad theres someone like you who has the will to fight till the end but Im not going to forgive you for shamelessly harassing our Coach and Manager. This ends now!!" he dunked the ball before the buzzer went off. Seirin won by 168-98.

All members lined up and bowed. As Kurohime was heading back to their bench the captain of Josei approached her.

"I apologize for my kouhais behavior. Thank you for teaching him a lesson on how to respect girls." he said scratching the back of his neck

"It was nothing senpai. Just tell him to never show his face to me again." she replied with a straight face.

"Umm if you dont mind me asking, your left eye.... its yellowish gold just like Akashi-san of the Kiseki no Sedai. Come to think of it you resemble him quiet well. Is he your brother?" Kurohime was shocked on what she heard but her expression doesnt change.

"Sei-kyun is an only child. My eyes are both blue. You might just had imagined things back there. If you'll excuse me." she hurriedly walk to Seirin high fiving everyone.

.

.

.

"Minna-san. Im sorry for my behavior back there. Its just that--"

"Its okay Kurohime-chan. Its not your fault to be enranged like that." Kuroko said patting her head again.

"Its a good thing we have Kuroko-kun here. He can always calm down Hime-chan. Come to think of it, you look good together." Kurohime went wide eye upon hearing what their coach said.

"Coach?! Dont say that. Lets just eat. I know a place." the bluenette changed the subject turning it into food. "I'll lead the way. Follow me!" she said and went ahead. "YAY!! FOOD!!" Seirin followed her but Riko and Kuroko walked far behind them.

"Kuroko-kun. There's something youre not telling me about Hime-chan."

"Yes. I lessen her range so she cant pull out the Empress.."

"But why? Is it dangerous to let her pull that out?"

"We were just preventing her to do that same thing again. Remember her expression and attitude towards Narumi-kun? She is exactly like Akashi-kun. If he is the Emperor she is the  Empress. The skilled she showed today is not even half of it. When she's in full range she might end up hurting someone. Just like that time..." Kuroko stared in the sky remembering the time when the Empress awaken in full force...

- - E N D  C H A P T E R  E I G H T - -

  The flashback of the Empress will be on the next chapter. Interested? I am too!

Vote and Comment desu~! Pardon the grammars, mispelled words and the typos!! (-/\-) *puts hands together*

I'll be making a chapter of Kurohime's profile. Stay tuned!!

-strawbirella