[Miracle Day]

Minna! Thank you for the 2.1+ K reads! I love you guys so much!!

This chapter is about Hotch Potch special event: 'Miracle Day' . This is kinda long and this will be my thank you gift for you! Please keep on supporting me <3

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Who would've thought that Friday without classes can be a bore *yawn*" a certain teal haired girl said lying on the floor. "Aha! I'll come over to Tetsu-kyun's house!" she fixes herself then jump over the balcony.

"Tetsu-kyun! I came over to--"

"Oh domo Kurohime-chan.." Kuroko was busy vacuuming the carpet in his living room when Kurohime arrived.

"Let me help you with that!" she grabbed the vacuum and ran around the house. "AHAHAHA! THIS IS FUN--KYAAAH!! *tumble sounds here*"

Kuroko rushed over only to see the girl with her eyes spinning. "I see stars...rainbow stars... ahaha....ha..."

"This is what you get from being clumsy. Look at you, you're covered in dust. Go home for now and take a bath." Kurohime nodded and wobbled her way to the balcony.

The teal head boy smiled at himself while looking at the dust scattered on the floor. "She may be clumsy but she's still helpful. *sigh* Getting this worked up in the morning..." he muttered continuing his cleaning.

-- -- --

"Gaah! Im too clumsy for my own good! I cant laugh and run at the same time!!" she yelled inside the shower. Well you see she cant run while laughing because she loose her sense of balance. "Its a good thing its only Tetsu-kyun." she finished bathing as soon as she was opening the bathroom door a familiar shade of red greeted her.

"SEI-KYUN?! NANDE KOKONI?!" she shouted making the red head emperor push her back inside the bathroom

"Himecchi!! We came to visit!"

"Himechin~ did you bake any sweets~~?"

"Hime's books are boring. I want to read a Mai-chan magazine."

"Kurohime. Todays lucky item is an antique wood piece nanodayo."

She got confused on why would the Kiseki no Sedai especially her brother be there INSIDE her house.

"Hime-kyun, dry your hair first. Its still red." Akashi whispered at the door. She turned to the baths mirror only to see her hair burning red with some teal colored lines. 'Its a good thing Sei is here, otherwise my cover wouldve been blown...'

She came out the bath wearing a white sundress after she finished drying her hair.

"Himecchi!! I missed you!!" Kise tackled her to the floor making a loud thud noise.

"Himechin~ I want cookies~~" the purple giant Murasakibara requested.

"Oi Hime! Your books are boring."

"Kurohime, todays lucky item is a antique wood piece."

"What are you all doing here?!" she yelled still lying on the floor with Kise sparkling on top of her.

"Oi Kise! Dont crush Hime!" Aomine pulled Kise by the  collar making the blonde squirm, not wanting to let the girl go.

"Everyone is here I see." Kuroko was standing by Kurohimes balcony looking at everyone there.

"TETSU?!/KUROKOCCHI?!" Aomine and Kise gasped in surprised making the tan teen drop the blode falling face flat on the floor.

"Hai. Tetsu-kyun happens to be my neighbor. He lives next door." she then went to the kitchen to fix some snacks for them.